Enraged and worried

Start from the beginning

But with how things unraveled between her and Yachi, living together is the worst option.

"I'll find a solution for you." The words slip off of Kageyama's tongue. He spoke before thinking. A soft exhale sounds in his ear. Y/L/N runs her fingers through her hair and for a small moment she felt like everything will be okay. But the moment is short lived when Yachi's banging resumes.

"Is she okay?" Hinata asks Kageyama with furrowed brows.

"She will be when we get there." Kageyama speaks loudly. He quikens his pace and Hinata easily catches up to him.

🏐・゚゚・。.

You find it weird that Yachi's managed to stop banging against the door for the past five minutes. You slowly get off the bed and inch closer to your door. But you freeze to your spot when you see the door open before you.

"Y-Yachi?" With a wavering tone, you call out her name and notice her dark expression on her face. A screwdriver is in her hand and you wonder when did you two buy a screwdriver. She must've loosened the screws to the doorknob and managed to loosen the lock.

The thought scared you that she went this far to just "talk".

"What do you want Yachi?" You lower the phone to your side to not alarm her that you're on a call with Kageyama. She crosses her arms and lightheartedly laughs.

"I wished you never moved to Miyagi. Maybe things would've been different." She grips tightly onto the screw driver, an evil smirk forms on her face and you feel the chills litter your skin. Her low creepy tone she speaks with drives you into fear.

You don't plan to let Yachi have her way this time. The last time you were vulnerable and your mind was a complete mess. "You can't blame me for everything Yachi. Hinata liked you first. Why did you reject him? Were you trying to play a mind game with his emotions?"

She scoffs the moment you speak back. A glare meets your eyes and her smirk falters. "I wanted him to fight for my love. But he was too upset and blind by the fact that I said I wasn't ready. I just wanted him to say that he'll make me ready for love. That he'll take my hand and lead the way. But no. He said he'd wait until I was ready."

Furrowing your brows together, you look at Yachi baffled. "You want him to force you into love? That's not something Hinata would've done."

Yachi grows irritated from your response. She raises her hand up and you stiffen when you see the screwdriver raised. She ruffles her bangs and huffs out loudly. "I wanted the kind of love you read and watch about. Where the scenarios are overly drastic and the love confessions are overly romantic. I was 15 at the time. What else would a girl really imagine about?"

You bite your inner cheek, gulping. You had other things on your mind besides love at that age. But maybe for Yachi-- love is all she could think about.

"You effortlessly have two guys who protect and love you Y/L/N. You're not even trying and you're not that special. Yet, you still manage to attract others." Yachi reverts back to blaming you for things you can't control. But one of her sentences catches your attention the most.