The Library

No one knows where I come from. Some say that I am the Judge of your life, or even the King of your soul. I would like to say that is not true, but it has some truth to it.

My name is Chris, or you may refer me to as the 'Author'. I am a teenager (Specifically 16) Who has been mentally pushed off the edge many times. My job is unique and very depressing. As from my name 'Author', you can tell that I'm an author. A true, legitimate, author. Now you should know that it would be hard for me to write anything about myself. The reason for this is because I am writing and/or guiding many of you now. Hard to believe, RIGHT?

It was hard for me at first too, I know.

When I first came to this life I was only six years of age. There was someone before me who used to hang with me till he died. That man was James, and he  was the 'Author' before me.  You see the tittle of author gets passed down from Singular Master to a Singular Apprentice every somewhat years you live. The average lifespan of one Author is around One Million Years. Yes, my master died on his millionth birthday. Strange? Yes, I would call the age strange.

I came from a world known as Liberatheron. From then, of my ordinary life, I was hand picked by a strange old man of the streets to be his apprentice. That was when I was six. Years later, he died leaving the burden of being the author on my shoulders. Right now, I am of age 17, so young, and so many more years to go. 

Oh, I forgot something very important. Something very important indeed! What is the 'Authors' Job? The Author is stuck in a vast library in which unimportant stories are kept closed on the shelves, and important stories in which I have to pay attention to, are kept open on the table with some sort of 'magical' pen for writing. In which I have to go to every book and read the stories being played out. Then if anything seems out of the ordinary, I edit. This editing mostly goes unnoticed by the characters in the plots, but sometimes the secondary characters get a sense of 'Deja Vu'. If that has happened to you, I'm sorry. That was probably me, and you are probably in an important story. 

"Well how do I know if I am in an important story?" You may ask me. You don't. On the other hand I do. The reason I can tell is because that book would start to glow on the shelf telling me that your story is now important. Then I go to take your story and start editing it the way it should be. 

It can also go the other way around! As your story lays open on the table being known as 'Important' it would stay glowing, but when the glow stops. You are no longer part of my worries! Yeah! You are no longer important! 'Sounds harsh, but in my position, I think it's great!' So, when the glow stops, and you are no longer important. I put you back on the shelf with hopes that I will never see you again.

Honestly, I don't want to edit you. Just Stop Doing Dumb Things! Then we would both be just swell. Anyways, do you really want a 17 year old to be messing with your life?

"How do I tell when a book moves on from what I had already edited?" Simple the book adds pages that are visibly seen to my eye. In other words, each book is looked to be a decorated brick, and when your story continues to the point that I need to look at; Well pages are added and the brick is split. I can only see the 'added' pages to the story. I mean I could look back into your story, but that would require a spell. That would also require me putting you to sleep as you start to dream of your past. Still, why would I want to do that?

All I truly want to do is sleep. Why? Well the answer is that sooo many books have became 'Important' that I have to be sitting on my rump day and night for weeks editing while drinking my coffee in a mug that 'Magically' can refill itself with coffee!! It is both a curse and blessing. 

Looking back at my tables you could see an example of frustration. The BOOK is glowing very brightly. It apparently needs me to check up on it right AWAY! Just let me sleep you flippen turd BEINGS. Why am I still talking to you? BECAUSE I LOST MY SANITY A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO!! Also, me be lonely. I could tell that my master's ghost is disappointed in me already as I am talking to the air; explaining my life to a bunch of people who probably just don't care.

So, lets go check up on this story!!!