Chapter 1

{Gilly's P.O.V}

"Come on thief!" Jax calls, running ahead of me.

My sister and I take off at a run, as fast as our legs will take us into the fiery-red moonlight

Four Years Later

"I have a lot of ideas and much I want to see happen in Enchantasia in the future, so maybe I will wind up on that royal court eventually after all. I guess I'll just need a queen.

And maybe, just maybe, I already have one in mind."

Those are the words that have been stuck in my head for the past four years. I still held Jax's "Five Years From Now I Will Be..." assignment to my chest at night, remembering the sweet and sour memory of the fight. It didn't say who he was referring to but I knew he meant me and I can't help but feel flushed at the thought. Not that I would ever admit it to anyone, especially Jax.

Things have been quiet here in Fairy Tale Reform School since Alva and Stilskin's defeat. The names didn't hold any effect on her anymore but it still didn't feel right to say the trickster's full name. It was seven in the morning and she was getting ready to visit her siblings Felix, Trixie, Han, and Hamish, her parents and grandmother Pearl at their boot.

Knock, knock

"Gilly! Come on, we said we would get breakfast there! I'm starving!"

I put on my favorite brown Cobbler boots and open the door to my dorm-room to find a 14-year old girl that looks like an exact replica of me(without my purple hair streak). "I know, I know. No need to wake up the whole school Anna," I look back to see my fairy roommate Kayla sleeping peacefully in her bed.

"Sorry," she whispers "but seriously, we have to get there if we want to surprise them... unless they're already awake, then the surprise will be ruined!"

I sigh "teenagers" I think to myself. We go out to the hall and close the wooden door behind us. As we tiptoe down the stone stairs, we hear a thump and look down to see no other than Prince Jaxon Porter.

Anna looks at me with a grin on her face, making me regret telling her about my love life. "Hey thief! Where're you going?" he asks me. My cheeks turn a deep pink and turn my attention behind him to avoid his violet eyes.

"We're gonna surprise our family by going to breakfast at the boot, you?" he looks to his left before moving his attention back to me.

"I'm looking for Raz, she told me to meet her around here but I can't find her. We're supposed to be on our way to the castle because it's my parents' anniversary tomorrow,"

"So you're looking for your sister by climbing the ceiling? You have got to stop doing that, you'll fall one of these days and everyone will have to keep an eye on you so it doesn't happen again and I really want to avoid that. We have better things to do," I cross my arms and look at him with a raised eyebrow.

He shrugs "thought it'd be faster that way. I have been climbing since before I could walk, I'd find it hard to believe if I fell. You haven't seen her have you?"

"Ugh! Why do you guys make it so difficult to do this?" Rapunzel comes out from her hiding spot in the shadows and Anna makes a pouting face. Me and Jax just look confused but don't think much of it.

We go our separate ways and me and Anna get ready to get the pegasus coach to the village.

---------------------------------------------

How is the first chapter so far?