"Doctor, Galaxy!" Lynda calls over from where she and the other two contestants, Strood and Crosbie, are on the sofa and I huff. "They said all the house mates must gather on the sofa; you've got to!"

"Busy getting out, thanks," the Doctor retorts.

"And it's Lexy, not Galaxy!" I call.

"But if you don't obey then all the house mates get punished!" Lynda persists.

I sigh in frustration, both with Lynda's insistence and the fact that I still haven't found a panel or anything. "Well, maybe we'll get voted out, then," he shrugs, flopping onto the sofa and pulling me down next to him.

"How stupid are you?" Strood scoffs. "You've only just joined, you're not eligible!"

"Don't try anything clever or we all get it in the neck," Lynda warns.

"Well, maybe the Doctor and I will set a new record on who can get out of the Big Brother House the quickest," I tell the lot of them.

Computer – Big Brother House, this is Davina Droid.

Lynda, Strood and Crosbie all grab hands and I roll my eyes when Crosbie grabs onto mine as well. I wriggle out of his hand before turning into the Doctor and clutching onto his arm.

Computer – Crosbie, Lynda and Strood: you have all be nominated for eviction.

Computer – And the eighth person to be evicted from the Big Brother House is...

I roll my eyes at the dramatically long pause. I lean into the Doctor even more, bored out of my mind and think about what Rose and Jack are doing.

Computer – Crosbie!

Crosbie gasps in horror, her hands flying to her mouth and Lynda and Strood are immediately all over her. I scoff at this, pulling my legs into me. "I won't forget you!" Lynda hugs her side tightly.

"I'm sorry I stole your soap!" Crosbie cries.

"Oh, I don't mind, honestly!"

"Thanks for the food, you're a smashing cook!" Strood kisses her cheek, pulling her into a tight hug. "Bless you!"

Another door in the wall slides open and the three go over to it tearfully but I put my feet back on the floor and look at them.

Computer – Crosbie, you have ten seconds to make your farewells, and then we're going to get you!

"Bye, then... bye, Lynda..." Crosbie looks between the two.

"Bye..." Lynda sniffles, wiping her eyes.

Lynda and Strood make an archway with their arms. Crosbie walks under it and through the door. I share a confused glance with the Doctor; why are they making such a big fuss over her leaving?

"I don't believe it! Poor Crosbie!" Lynda cries.

"It's only a game show!" the Doctor points out. "She'll make a fortune on the outside; sell her story, release a record, fitness video, all of that! She'll be laughing!"

"What do you mean, 'on the outside'?" Lynda stares at him, making me frown.

The TV pops on, showing a white corridor with Crosbie in it. Lynda and Strood come back over to the sofa, sitting on the edge fearfully. "Here we go," Strood mutters, wrapping an arm around Lynda's shoulders.

"Well, what are they waiting for?" I ask confused. "Why don't they let her go?"

"Stop it! It's not funny!" Lynda snaps.