"What about this?" I ask, pointing to the mirror.

"That's exoglass," she shakes her head. "You'd need a nuclear bomb," she leans on the wall besides it.

"Don't tempt me," the Doctor mutters, suddenly behind me and I jump, screaming quietly.

"Don't do that," I exclaim, turning around and hitting his arm.

"Sorry," he grins, grabbing my hand and pulling me to the side of the mirror. He starts to scan it and the blonde leans over. "I know you're not supposed to talk about the outside world, but you must've been watching... do people like me? Lynda with a 'y', not Linda with an 'i'; she got forcibly evicted because she damaged a camera," she tells us quickly. "Am I popular?"

"I don't remember," I shake my head, not really paying any attention to her.

"Oh, but does that mean I'm nothing?" she asks, making me look at her. "Some people get this far just cause they're insignificant... doesn't anybody notice me?"

"No!" the Doctor says quickly. "You're... you're nice," he grins. "You're sweet!"

"Everyone thinks you're sweet," I agree with the Doctor, going along with it.

"Oh! Is that right? Is that what I am?" she smiles. "Oh... no one's ever told me that before... am I sweet? Really?"

"Yeah," I smile.

"Dead sweet," the Doctor assures her.

"Thank you!" Lynda beams, making me breathe out a laugh.

The Doctor walks over to a window, frowning. "It's just a wall... isn't there supposed to be a garden out there?"

"Don't be daft," Lynda scoffs as she and I walk over. "No one's got a garden anymore! Who's got a garden?" she snorts before gasping looking between the Doctor and I. "Don't tell you've got a garden!?"

"No, we've got a TARDIS," I shake my head before my eyes widen.

"I remember!" the Doctor beams.

"That's the amnesia!" Lynda smiles. "So, what happened? Where'd they get you?"

"We had just left Raxacoricofallapatorious-"

"That's right, Japan in 1336," the Doctor cuts me off, nodding. "We only just escaped, we were there together, we were laughing, and then... there was this light... this white light coming through the walls, and then... and then we woke up here..."

"I- we were running and Jack had thrown me over his shoulder... we had fallen into the TARDIS," I laugh slightly before it fades and I rub my eyes. "Then when the light was coming in, you grabbed onto me... but- but Rose and Jack, they caught up in the light, too..." I look up at the Doctor before chewing my lip.

"We'll find 'em," the Doctor tells me, giving my hand a light squeeze.

"That light, that's the transmat beam," Lynda cuts in. "That's how they pick the house-mates," she explains.

"Oh, Lynda with a 'y'... sweet, little Lynda... it's worse than that," the Doctor sighs, pulling me over to the mirror. "I'm not just passing traveller; no stupid little transmat gets inside my ship," he shakes his head. "That beam was fifteen million times more powerful, which means... this isn't just a game; there's something else going on," he frowns. "Well! Here's the latest update from the Big Brother House! I'm getting us out! We're going to find our friends and then I'm going to find you!" he taps the mirror threateningly.

*********

The Doctor is trying to sonic one of the doors and I was trying to see if there is a panel anywhere that I could get into; stupid sonic not working on deadlock seals.