Training

"Y/n." I turn to Aizawa. "Can you spar with your guards just to show your classmates what I expected?" I nod and we all get in our stances. "She's totally at a disadvantage." "Didn't you see her she basically dodged all our moves and won." "Yeah, but now she's outnumbered." I sigh at their words and adjust my mask. They keep talking and Aizawa speaks, "Have you learned nothing?" The class turns to him, "What do you mean?" He sighs and points at me, "There is a reason why she didn't take the entrance exam, look at her outfit. Do you not remember those books in junior high," he says. The class gasp, "That- that can't be," someone says. "Go," Aizawa says.

Yukumi charges at me unsheathing his katana. I move to the side and dodge it. Kiomi comes around from the other side and I lean back causing their katanas to clash. I jump over them and run away. "WHY IS SHE RUNNING?! WHAT A WEAK ASS!" I 'tch', dumbasses. They run after me and I block their katanas with my arms. Yukumi goes in for a kick and I redirect it to Kiomi. She falls and I run at her. Yukumi chases me his katana at his side, I slide to the floor and hit the back of his knee cause him to fall. Kiomi flips over him and runs after me. I take out throwing knives and aim it at her. She dodges and before she sees what I'm doing, I run behind her and hit her in her neck.

I go to help Yukumi up. "And this time I though we were finally going to get you use the katana," he says sadly. I laugh and Kiomi agrees, "It would be an honor." "What do you mean," a kid with a lightning bolt in his hair ask. Yukumi steps in front of the kid, "Lady y/n has never used her katana, and has made a pact to only use it on the strongest of opponents," he says. I nod. "Lady y/n?" Yukumi looks at the red and white haired boy, "Yes it is only proper to address her title." Aizawa begins to speak up, "Have you guys all figured it out?" A black haired girl with a pony tail speaks, "Well judging by her outfit and the title she is given, she is the leader of the Kohanka." I nod.

  I begin to introduce myself, "Y/n L/n, leader of the Kohanka samurai, I will be attending UA. I look forward to working with you." The blond boy from before raises his hand. "The hell is your quirk?" I shake my head, "For what I know, I am quirkless." The class gasp and I notice on green haired boy in particular seemed interested in what I was saying. "Then how were you able to do that?" I tilt my head at the freckled boy. "People without quirks are not powerless," I say. The class looks at me and I feel my hand tighten. "Did you all really think you couldn't be a hero without a quirk? That's disgusting, just because you are born with an advantage does not make anyone else less. Take this to heart, I may not have a quirk, but given the chance," I take off my mask, "I could end you all right now." The class looks at me, some shake while others stand with their mouth agape. I look at Aizawa who seems to know I'm telling the truth. "Lady y/n." I turn to Kiomi and give a nod, "Sorry, I got lost in my own anger, excuse me." I walk away, are people really like that?

Yukumi and Kiomi don't have quirks and they are some of the most powerful people I know. I straightened myself and walk back into the class.
"-Festival." I walk in and everyone turns to me. I walk to my seat and place my katana on the floor, Musutafu please don't let this be a mistake. "Y/n did Nezu tell you about what's coming up?" I nod and Aizawa goes to his sleeping bag. I begin to think about my past. I never did know my mom, we don't really talk about her. Dad always said she was nice and beautiful. Now that I think about it, I don't really know what my mom looks like. It may be sad but I always pushed forward, one of the reasons I'm such a good samurai.

"Lady y/n?" I turn to Yukumi and notice he didn't say anything, he points to the green haired boy from before. "It's just y/n," I say. "O-oh ok, well I'm Izuku Midoriya," he says. I nod, "Well then, Midoriya, did you have a question?" "U-uh yeah, did you mean what you said about people without quirks?" Of course I meant it. I nod, "Why would I lie?" He smiles and walks away.

- Time skip-
  My counterparts and I were walking home when we heard someone call us. "HEY Y/N W-WAIT UP!" I turn to see Midoriya. We stopped walking and he caught up. "Yes?" "I just wanted to seeifyouweregoingtobeokay!" Yukumi and Kiomi looked at each other while I tilted my head, "Slow down and yes, we will be okay." "O-oh o-okay, bye," he said. I smiled and walked off.

  We walked to a nearby cafe, it was a cat cafe and since Yukumi liked cats we decided to go. We walked in and ordered. I got f/f and Yukumi got a pastry. Kiomi just got a coffee. We walked to some seats and sat down. "The lady needs to train more." "I do not think that would be wise." The twins were arguing over whether I should train more or not. "How about I train half the week and the other we can rest," I say. They agree hesitantly.

"Up." Yukumi looks up at the purple haired boy while I continue to drink my f/d. He repeats himself, "Up." "Excuse me," Kiomi says. "Can you not hear?" "No I can he-," she stops talking. "Got you. Now like I said get up." She gets up and walks away. I grab her arm and hand her to her brother. I stand up, and stare at the boy. I walk out and Yukumi drags both his sister and the boy out. "Let go of me!" "No."

"Fix her," I say. "What?" I don't respond. "Looks like someone learns quickly," he says. He drops his quirk and I laugh. Kiomi smiles and Yukumi looks pleased. "Ok then," he says.

"I like you, you have a nice quirk," I say. He turns back to me, "What?" I look at him and he puts his hands up, "No quirk this time."

I smile, "I said you have a good quirk, it would be useful as a hero. Why aren't you in the hero course?" He looks stunned. "You good?" "Yeah, no ones ever said that," he says. I am now confused, "What do you mean?"

"People say I have a villains quirk," he says. "Any quirk could be a villains quirk depending on how you use it," I say. "Well what your quirk?" I sigh, "Don't have one." "Oh," he pauses, "no matter, let's go." I look at him and we walk into the cafe. I order another f/d and we all talk, surprisingly he pretty nice. Guess I made a friend today.

Peace✌️