i love you

"Hi Mommy!" your 4 year old daughter giggled as she walked through the door with her book bag still on. "Hi baby!" you said putting her on the counter. "Hi babe." you said smiling at Nate. "Hi baby." Nate said coming and standing by you wrapping his arm around your waist. "Brinley were you good at school today?" you asked your daughter. "She got in trouble." Nate said looking at Brinley. "Brin! what did you do?" you groaned. "Well Carter and Aiden were saying they didn't like my shirt so I punched them." she said playing with her little hands. you almost laughed but you held it in. "Why wouldn't they like your shirt? it has daddy on it!" you said. "They said it was a boys shirt." Brinley said. "Well baby doll you're not in trouble. I say we go to the park." Nate smiled getting Brinley down from the counter. "Go change baby." Nate smiled. "Nate you can't reward her!" you yelled hitting his arm. "Relax baby." Nate said wrapping his arms around your waist and you wrapped your arms around his neck. "I love you." Nate whispered. "I love you too." you said before kissing him. "Ewwwwwyyyy!" Brinley squealed. you and Nate just laughed. "I love you girls." Nate said kissing your heads.