Prelude

To my dearest readers,

This is the very first fan fiction I have ever written and it is with deepest gratitude and utmost honour that I get to share the little theatres my mind likes to hold in my head during the darks of the night, when I am not but surrounded by the running films in my brain like predator against prey, about the little stories I'd only ever wish to happen in a universe I get to create all on my own - head cannons put into writing and then developed into full stories.

It had taken me a considerable amount of time, planning about what I would like to become this piece of fiction's plot, and with my effort and wear, I hope you all enjoy the adventures I'd like you to partake in - a story of how a new employee manages to break down the walls of a cold coffee shop regular, and then piece them all back together, bit by bit, making both of them whole, no longer on their own, but two people now as one, hearts beating on time to their own symphony of sweet amour.

If you'd kindly allow it,
I hope to see you on the other side!

~~~~~

Simplified version:

Guys, this is my very first fanfic, pls be gentle omg sksks yes I'm a huge hoe for Franz Liszt and Frédéric Chopin (tho in this story, I'll be using his alternate spelling - Fryderyk - bec my laptop doesn't support the "é" character sksks).

It's going to be a modern coffee shop au where Liszt will be a new employee at a coffee shop that Chopin frequents at and things will start to build from there.

I hope you guys actually make it to the end hahaha 😅🥺🥺

~~~~~

Little disclaimer:

I do not own any of the characters, classical pieces, music, art, etc. that might be mentioned in the story, and historical scenes and references may also not be accurate (since this is, after all, a modern au).

The only thing I own is the plot and the writing, please do not copy uwu.

Enjoy~!!

- 菲咪咪 (Fei Mimi) 🌸💕