"Are you okay do you need me to get you anything?" She asked moving my head to make sure I was okay.

     "Mama I'm fine, geez. What did you say?" I said reassuring her that there was nothing wrong.

     "I said do you have your outfit for the Brunch because I don't need you being last minute again. Need I remind you about the 2017 Grammys." She spoke bringing up the one time I waited until the day before to get my outfit.

     That wasn't even my fault I was waiting to she what she wore so I could match with her and because she changes what she wants at least 30 thousand times I ended up having to buy something off the rack at a boutique and customize it myself. Luckily my grandma taught me my way around a sewing machine.

"Okay see that was partially your fault if you would have just stuck with the red dress the first time instead of going back and forth with other dresses only to pick the original one then I would've had my outfit together. But you can't say I didn't look good, maybe even better then you." I said and she looked at me and laughed.

"Wow just crush my little feelings than. I see how it is." I said fake crying and she brought me over and rested my head against her chest.

"Aww my poor baby upset cause she don't look as good as me. It's okay mama's baby." She said in a baby voice and I pushed away cause you supposed to make me feel better not rub it in.

"This is why I like Jay better." I told her and she just laughed.

"Anyways who gone be invited to the brunch?" I asked because they always seem to invite the unexpected.

     "You know the usual people of course. Umm Diddy and his sons, Chance the Rapper, Usher, Jhene Aiko and Big Sean, Rihanna..." she said listing off some people but once she said Rihanna I stopped listening because now I definitely wanna go. Matter of fact I'm finna go to my stylist to get help with my outfit.

"Well thanks mama I'll see you later, love you." I said getting up giving her a kiss on the cheek racing out of the house but not before hearing her say a confused I love you back.

     I made my way to my car and texted my stylist that I was on my way.

     You see the thing with Rihanna is that we may or may not be a thing. Yea I know what y'all are saying, "what the fuck she nine years older than you" well I guess me and my mama like them older so suck on balls. Anyways, yes me and Rihanna, I don't call her Rihanna cause that's weird, are dating but no one knows and we would like to keep it that way at least for a little while longer.

We met years ago but nothing sexual, she was even my date to my Sweet Sixteen Party I had. I would've ask her to go to my prom but she was doing a lot of stuff for her album Anti and plus I knew if she would've came then I would've had to hear Drake mouth and to be honest I'm tired of hearing this nigga mouth.

Y'all just don't understand Drake is not a person you can talk to for too long because then he gone start telling you shit you not supposed to know. His ass can't hold water for nothing like I just don't understand but moving on.

Once I turned 20 I started flirting with her and coming on to her and you know little stuff like that but it wasn't until a year later that she reciprocated it and then boom we were dating.