Oh my bad I forgot to mention, my mother is Beyoncé for those who haven't figured it out yet. No Jay isn't my dad, unfortunately, but that's not the point here. My mother had me in 1998, she was 16 turning 17. I was born a few weeks after Destiny's Child debut album "Destiny's Child" came out.

It was a hidden pregnancy obviously and the story that Matthew, my grandfather, came up with so the groups reputation wasn't damaged was that Tina, my grandmother, and Matthew had a baby which was a surprise since they hadn't planned for one.

So for the next 5 years I was known to the world as Beyoncé and Solange's baby sister. I knew that she was mother they made sure of that. Well Tina and my mama did, Matthew just didn't ever say anything about it. That was until 2003 when her debut solo album "Dangerously In Love" released and she told the whole truth about me in an interview.

    She told that she had gotten pregnant by her then boyfriend Lyndall on accident at the end stages of their relationship. Like a lot of men he denied that it was his child and that she had slept with someone in the industry. That wasn't true because my mother didn't even want to have sex until she was married but that one time changed her whole life plan.

     She went on to say that she doesn't regret her child and that she would do everything again if it meant she could have me. So that whole situation with Lyndall was ultimately the end of their relationship, in which once they were broken up he revealed to her that he had cheated on her at multiple times throughout the relationship. Yeah I know a jackass.

     Who would cheat on my mom I mean she is gorgeous and luckily her and Grandma Tina genes were strong so I look like her. Well I look like Solange if you want to be honest I just have my mother's skin color.

    I think the reason I look so much like her is because she was still young when she had me so her features weren't done maturing. Anyways moving on after she revealed that about me she was asked how her relationship with Jay Z started and of course she told them.

     She told that shortly after her relationship with Lyndall ended she met Jay Z and they started talking as acquaintances then as friends. That continued over the course of two years or so and that turned into a relationship of being more than friends.

     They kept a private relationship for the sake of wanting to do it just because and they later confirmed the speculations of their relationship in their song '03 Bonnie & Clyde. Fast forward some years they are now married and I have two half sisters and a half brother but blood couldn't make us any closer as a family.

     According to my mom and Jay, I met him unintentionally when they were coming from a date and I opened the door and saw them kissing. I was around 3 years old at the time so I was always touching or doing something. Auntie Kelly, who was watching me for my mom, said that I ran to the door once I heard my mama's voice. Jay said he didn't really care that she had a kid and he quickly became a father figure to me and I am grateful for that.

     Now I don't call him my dad or anything even though he is basically my dad and I see him as one I just didn't call him dad. He was okay with it and he didn't force me to call him that, he was fine with whatever I chose to call him.

     "Y/N, baby, did you hear what I said?" I heard my mama ask making me come out of my daydream.

     "No, I'm sorry I just zoned out for a minute. What did you say?" I asked her and she looked concerned.