Episode 66
Sm: I was going to ask her about your boths roka ceremony, pammi ji and I had talked about this and decided to talk with you both also but now it look likes waste of talking about this...
Sid (still tears were flowing from his eyes) : mom please don't say like this... I will make everything right... I will...
Sm : shant ho ja beta, aise ro matt, tujhe rota dekh kar mera dil dukhta hai, mere dono bacho ko aaj rota dekhi hu, itna bura lag rha hai na mujhe ki kya bolu, pata nahi kiski nazar lag gayi hai tumhe...
Sid : ye sab mere karan ho rha hai mom, am the stupid one, she might be younger than me in age but while handling situations I always becomes a immature... And now am feeling like that she don't deserve me, she deserves better...
Sm : beta itni badhi baat nahi hai, you are overthinkig... Don't stress this much...
Sid : mom let me know once she will have dinner and sleep again, I will come back in morning, bye...
Sm : but beta.. Before she could say something he cut her off...
Sid : mom please! She deserve happiness and please don't stop me, mai usse dekh kar aata hu fer wapis chala jaunga...
He said while getting up, but they both were unaware of the fact that sana had heard their conversation and she was silently crying standing behind wall of living room... As soon sid moved from there she silently came in mom's room and laid down on bed pretending to be sleeping... he came inside room and saw her sleeping, her dull face made his heart ache more... He came and sat near her on bed, he caressed her hair and bent to kiss her forehead but stopped himself in middle because of guilt, he mumbled a sorry and stood to move out, as soon he turned to go he felt a hold on his hand, he knew very well that sana is awake now... He had no courage to face her so he said...
Sid : shehnaaz mera hath chorh, mujhe jana hai...
Sana (no response)
Sid : shehnaaz leave my hand, please jane de...
Still no response...
Sid : shehnaaz please chorh de mera hath warna mere liye or mushkil hoga jana... Please sana chorh mujhe ghar jane de...
Sana : mere bina hi jayega?
He heard her cracked voice and turned to look at her and found her all in tears 😭.. He grabbed her in his tight embrace, crushing her bones....
Sid : am sorry, am am really sorry... I.. I promise aaj ke baad kabhi ni karuga aise... Please mujhe chorh kar matt ja...
Mom came to look at them and after seeing their reunion and breakdown she felt like giving them some space so she moved to guest room to take some rest as half of the day she was taking care of sana and now she was tention free as she thought that they had solved everything but let's see what happened next...
Sana : sidharth mera dam ghut rha hai, please chorh mujhe...
Again this made him go in his guilt zone...
He left her immediately and moved a step back with a lot of worry on his face...
Sana : sidharth idhar aa...
Sid : nahi sana, it's better to stay away,
warna mai tujhe hamesha ki tarha hurt kar duga, apne words se nahi to apne actions se definitely...
Sana was really surprised with his behavior, as the person whom she had met in bb was most rough one, who had a very rough attitude and it looked like that he feels nothing about her and specially when it comes stay without her or stay away from her.... But right now this person is crying to even think about living without her... he is ready to bury his feelings to give her a happy future... A happy life, but without him it's something impossible to her...
Getting no response from her he moved out of room and was going out of house without glancing at her once, as soon he held handle of main door to open two small hands encircled around his torso... He stood there straight and said...
Sid : sana tu mujhe bhul ja, tujhe mujhse kayi guna ache ladke mil jayege, mai tere layak nahi hu... I know ye easy nahi hoga tere liye but in future tujhe khushi hogi ke tune ye faisla liya...
She loosened her grip from his body and stood there... He thought that she had agreed to him and ready to leave him, he felt pain in his heart and tears rolled down from his eyes but her next move stunned him...
She turned him and slapped him but her soft hand didn't hurt him... And in next moment she captured his lips... She sucked his lips like a mad, he didn't did anything and stood there froze and let her do whatever she wanted to... Once she was satisfied she moved back panting...
Sana : tu mera hai, sirf mera, mujhe or koi nahi chaiye, mujhe sirf tu chahiye or agar tune mujhe kisi or ke sath set karne ki sochi na to mai tujhe... Nahi tujhe nahi fadh sakti pr jis bande ke sath tu mujhe jodhne ki koshish karega na use fadh dugi or tera jalus nikalugi vo bhi gande wala.... Or kya bakwas kar raha tha ki mai hurt hoti rahugi agar tere sath rahi to, to sun meri baat, mai tere sath reh kar shayad hurt ho jau pr tere bina mai mar jaungi sidharth...
she said last line breaking down and
sitting on floor on her knees, he sat on her level and held her shoulders...
Sid : shehnaaz please baby ro matt, am really sorry for my behavior...
Sana : dafa hoja tu (she said removing his hands from her shoulders with jerk) mujhe to lagta hai tujhe mere me interest hi nahi hai, tabh aaj uss aarti se baat kar rha tha (she didn't heard Sid and his mom's conversation about prank call, she came after that) tabhi bol raha haina ki tujhe koi or acha mil jayega... Ye kyu ni bolta ki tujhe mere se achi mil gayi hai jo meri tarha moti nahi hai... Bol na ab chup kyu hai?
Sid : sana vo maine vo call nahi kiya tha
actually vo sirf ek prank tha tujhse jealous feel karwane ke liye... (he said in a slow voice as he knew what is coming
up to him 😁)
Sana : sidharth tu... tu ruk mai abhi aayi danda le kar aaj itna marugi na tujhe ke sare prank vank nikal jane hai tere...
She was moving from there to find something to hit him, but he stopped her pulling her hand...
Sid : shehnaaz please baby jo karna hai apne ghar chal ke karte hai na, yaha mom dekhegi to kya sochegi... Please baby soch tu apne hone wale pati ko kaise maar sakti hai apni hone wali saas ke samne...
He said in a serious tone to make her understand but they ended up bursting in laughter... Mom also joined that she heard their voices....
Mom : ho gaya patch up?
Sana : nahi.. (😏 Picture abhi baki hai)
, abhi to iske chyittar lagane hai maine...