"What are you doing to him?!?! You leave him alone!!" 19 hissed. The punk ignored and tied 5's wrists up with the wires then his ankles. He wrapped the metal up around 5's legs and arms. The Stitchpunk then grabbed some chains and chained 5 up to the pole. 5 groaned as his vision and mind slowly started to come back to him. The punk stepped back, pulling a match out from his bag.

19's eyes went wide, her face turning pail as she teared up, "No, no, no, NO!!! DON'T!! PLEASE!!" She screamed. "19?.." 5 whimpered, shaking his head and looking at his wife in confusion, not realising he had been tied up. Everything he heard was fuzzy.

"Send these two demons straight down to Hell!" The two punks chanted, one of them lighting the match and throwing it at 5.

That was the last thing 5 had remembered. He shot his eye open, waking up and sitting up, gasping for air and coughing out smoke. 5 looked around, "19?.." he called, "19!?" He panicked and got up, seeing the boiling hot ground up ahead. He walked towards it and went to step on it, before two demons grabbed him and flew up, heading towards the Hell Kingdom. 5 screamed in fright.

"Sire!!" A demon guard called out, running into the castle and to Satan.

"Oh hello guard, whats up?" Satan asked, turning to the guard.

"A new stitchpunk! He looks young enough to be your chosen sir! He seems young enough to rule for a few thousand years!"

"... we shall see.. tell the demons to tie him up and bring him here.. and make sure he's gagged! I don't want him asking 'Oh why am I here?' And all." Satan huffed and smiled evilly. The demon guard nodded, getting the message to the two demons by mind control. The two demons looked at 5 and did as they were told, tying him up and gagging him tightly with some rope they had inside of themselves. 5 muffled screamed as they latched onto his feet, making 5 upside down. The demons flew into Hell's Kingdom and to the castle, flying into a window and dropping 5 on the floor. 5 growled a bit and sat up as the two demons left him alone.

5 looked around the place whilst Satan watched him and thought. He looked young, strong and healthy enough. Satan chuckled and walked down to him, "hello and welcome!" He roared, wings spread. 5 jolted and muffled, whipping his head around to face the devil. "Sorry about the ropes, but I don't like to hear questions and ber and ber! Hope you understand that!" He said. 5's eye was small, looking at the devil with full fear, trembling and not making a single noise or movement.

Satan chuckled and walked closer to 5, 5 staying still and continued to stare. The Devil wrapped his tail around 5 and brought up to his feet, making him have a better look at 5. Satan smiled widely, "Yes.. I see a great future down here for you. You will do." Satan chuckled. 5 turned around, then turned back to the devil. What was he talking about?? Satan grinned a toothy smirk. He then cut the ropes off 5. 5 gasped for air and coughed. The Devil then started to have shadows and fire surrounding his whole body. 5 glanced at him, his face becoming pail with fear, eye still shrunk small. The Devil then surrounded 5 with the magic before it disappeared.

5 blinked and looked around, ".... so.... This is the part where something happens?.."

"....uhh... should be.." Satan said, waiting a bit.

"Looks like nothing much is happeniIIIIIING!!!" 5 shouted in pain and fell to the floor, screaming and whimpering. The Devil sighed in relief and smiled, watching.

5 screamed in pain as his fingers turned into claws. His metallic bones in his back he could feel dislocating, as off to make some room for something. 5 screeched in pain as he cried heavily.

A hellish brown coloured pair of horns started to form on the sides of his head, though the left one was only a small stub. 5 screamed and hit his head on the floor from the pain, before feeling a snap in his back, making his breath and voice get cut off. Massive, tall and long bat wings started to break out of his back, 5 screaming slightly. This hurt the most. The wings then cut right through and burst out of his back, oil blood flying everywhere. 5 gasped in pain, his mouth wide open from the pain. The transformation was almost complete. A long tail started to form into his backside, 5 yelped and screamed as the transformation was now complete. 5 chocked and gagged as he vomited his own blood, trembling and groaning. The Devil walked around him as his ail, wings and horns disappeared. "One more thing.." he said, sucking all of his dark magic out and placing it inside of 5. 5 gasped in pain and groaned. "I'm sorry I have to do this 5, but you are my chosen one. The chosen one that will replace me as ruler. Now before you question.. I know it's a lot to take in. But I'm getting old, and I need someone else to take over. Someone young. And you sir, are young! You will be able to rule this place. You will be in charge of torture! You will never have to go through it.. I hear you have a wife. When she dies, you can use your new magic to make her your wife. Some rules are in Hell that we don't have the kind of magic to enter Heaven or the world where your loved ones still live their lives."