You and five meet

*It was a beautiful day and you wake up and start getting ready to go meet Allison at the academy later that day you were walking then you bump into five*five:hey watch it you idiot Hermione which is you:I'm sorry.. Mayberry should watch were your going.*you both roll your eyes and walk away* 20 minutes later you arrive at the academy you ring the doorbell and Allison answers the door. Allison: Hermione it's so great to meet you everyone is so excited to meet you to come one I'll  introduce you to everyone.this is klaus,vanya,Diego,Luther,and Ben. *everyone says hi Hermione*Hermione: hello everyone.Alliso:oh shoot u haven't met five yet.*Allison yells five come down here there's someone u need to meet five teleports down stairs* you Bohr say oh no. Klaus:you guys know each other.Hermione:yes we ran in to each other she he called me a dumb Idiot when he's the dumb idiot here.Allison:alright alright enough that's enough Hermione you should get some rest you'll sleep on fives room.five:uhh okay whatever🙄*you go to fives room*five:I get the bed you get the floor ok ok.Hermione:uh no I get the bed and u get the floor*five ends up just sleeping on the floor and later taht night he's sneaks in the bed with you.
To be continued:)