ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ-𝟛 𝕎𝔼𝕃ℂ𝕆𝕄𝔼 ℍ𝕆𝕄𝔼

Start from the beginning

𝑁𝑜𝑧𝑒𝑙'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣

I carried y/n to her room, to my surprise it's still the same, her bed filled with stuff toys and little messy, i sigh "you hasn't changed a bit didn't you?" I said looking at the weak red-haired figure in my hand, she looks....embarrassed.

I walked to her bed and laid her down and tug the bedsheets and sit beside her "you haven't improved at all y/n, you still get terribly weak if you use little bit of your mana" nozel said worried. "𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢" i heard a cute tiny voice, somehow my eyes soften, "well i think I should go!" I said standing up, as i got up, i felt y/n's cold fingers wrapping around my wrist making me stop and look backwards at her, her face is red i look at her confused that's when i hear her cute tiny voice "𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢" her voice sending shiver down my spine...why?. I nod, wait why did i nod.

I sit beside her, at first she is hesitant but she puts her hand around my waist catching me off guard i look at her in widened eyes, she looks at me and quickly removes her hand "a-ah um s-sorry" she said in embarrassment, ugh why did I react like that "it's okay, you can put your hands on me!" I said coughing avoiding her eye contact, i heard her chuckles "w-what? Why are you laughing!" I said somehow flustered "you mean cuddle you!" She blurted out with innocent smile her eyes giving closed eye smile i feel my heart skip a beat, I quickly look away "think whatever you want" i said looking away, what are you doing to me y/n..ugh just forget it. She chuckles and i felt her hand covering my waist again i feel something in my stomach what is this??????? I hate it but....it's somehow pleasing.

3𝑟𝑑 𝑝𝑜𝑣

Nozel and y/n somehow ended up cuddling each other and slept, y/n's head on nozel's chest and her hand holding his waist and nozel's head on y/n's his hands wrapped around y/n, he looks relaxed.

𝐹𝑢𝑒𝑔𝑜𝑙𝑒𝑜𝑛, 𝑣𝑎𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑎 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑛𝑒𝑏𝑟𝑎'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣.

'We were walking towards y/n's room, to see if she was alright, ugh this girl worries me alot' vanessa thought,
'Nozel onisama what are doing in y/n's room? Is y/n alright ugh this foolish girl!' Nebra thought
'I was walking towards y/n's room with vanessa and nebra, this girl worries them alot, i hope she get's over her past' fuegoleon thought as he opened the y/n's room.
'As we entered the room and in a second all of out eyes widened at the sight, NOZEL AND Y/N ARE CUDDLING?????' They all thought
"W-what?" Vanessa blurted out, "n-nozel o-Onis-sama???" Nebra said in shock "........" Fuegoleon is silent, not believing what he is witnessing.

'After few minutes of silence, i quickly look take out my grimoire' Vanessa thought "thread magic: memory photo" Vanessa whispered her spell, nebra and fuegoleon look at her as Vanessa's pink thread circle around nozel and y/n's sleeping figure. Pink fog create in front of vanessa and give out a photo of exact same as the real one, fuegoleon and nebra make a shock 'O' "wow Vanessa that's was so cool" nebra said putting a hand on Vanessa's shoulder, Vanessa looks at nebra proudly and winks at her " i know right!" Vanessa said looking back at nozel and y/n. "Let's just head out, you don't want to wake them now do you!?" Fuegoleon said, nebra and Vanessa whined a little "no girls come on now, they are tired let's go" fuegoleon said pushing both girls out of y/n's room and closes it slowly.

3𝑟𝑑 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣.

It was now 1 hour after nebra, Vanessa and fuegoleon left the room.

Y/n makes a slight movement waking up nozel, nozel and y/n both slowly open their eyes and look at each other 1sec, 2sec,3sec the movement the realize that in what position they are in they widen their eyes "aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh" y/n screamed not even letting nozel say anything "what the helll!?" Nozel yelped out.