Chapter 7

~last chapter~
"And thank you, Orange Steve, Leader. For everything. Just remember. I was here for the greater good. No one took over me. My time here with the Steves was just ending. Thats all. Goodbye, friends"
Sabre says with a tear rolling down his cheek.

———

{Orange Steve's perspective}

"Leader. We have to go to the library.
Remember what Nightmare Steve said?"

"Yeah, but first can we make a grave for Sabre?" The Leader asks me softly.

"I guess" I say.

Once we got the materials to make the grave we started to build it.
Ten minutes later we finished his grave.

"We can go to the library now Orange,"

"I'll teleport us there so we won't have to walk," I said still a bit sad about my best friends death.

After all the lightning was done we appeared at the steps of the building known for it's knowledge.
Someone was waiting there, at the door.
Ready to let us in and give us information on his past.

——

Wow,
This is an old old story.
Look at the bright side, I updated, in like a year for this book.
So if your wondering why I haven't really done anything with this book is because I have other books that I made.
Also for awhile I kinda lost interest in rainbow quest, because of my new interest, the dream smp.
But since the dream smp is kinda not very interesting anymore, I got my interest back into rainbow quest.

So thank you all so so much for the support!
I also have two dream smp books.

There called
"Dream smp incorrect quotes"

And

"Dream smp incorrect quotes book 2"
Go check them out, you dont have to if you dont want to, i just do this for others enjoyment.