Aftermath :(

Katsuki was the first to wake up , as he opened his eyes he noticed that izuku wasn't in their bed he shook todoroki to try and wake him up there little bunny wasn't in bed again , wake up icy hot dekus not here , what ! Todoroki jolted out of his sleep to in fact see that he was not there , dammit again! Even after last night ! He curled his fist up and slammed it against the pillow , a small little squeak and whimper followed by , bakugou and todoroki winded their eyes todoroki immediately removed the pillow only to see his and katsukis green bunny shaking and crying katsuki sat back down on the bed , you can't keep on scaring us like that izu todoroki nodded reaching his hand out to grab deku but deku hopped the other way of todorokis hand falling behind the headboard katsuki and shoto looked under their bed each on their side of the bed , izu come on out katsuki called mhmm he shook his head no ears down and body curled , so you want something to eat ? Todoroki asked izuku started trembling with fear remembering last night that his mates were planning to eat him katsuki and todoroki heard him whimpering, after an hour they left izuku to himself he slowly peeked out from underneath their bed and hopped out of their room , once he was out he went to their closet and shifted to grab clothes then he went to the bathroom to take a bath he set his fresh clothes on the counter on stripped he looked at himself in the mirror he was filthy from the hunt last night just looking into the mirror made him cry as vividly had image after image of what happened and frightening it was to him he wiped his tears and started running hot water he drowned the water in bubble soap and swirled it around in the tub  then he turned the fossett off and stepped in the water making his muscles relaxed as he eased into the water He first got a sponge and wiped his body then he did his hair afterward he shifted into his bunny form and floated around the tub for a bit .
After while he heard the door to their den open he quickly hopped out of the bath and hopped to the nearest place the closet todoroki was the first to walk in their room going into the bathroom he saw the tube was full with bubbles , Katsuki shoto called then katsuki came in the room did you take a bath before we left and didn't bother to drain it ? Katsuki looked at the water then back to todoroki, you know I don't use bubbles or for that matter a bath , todoroki clicked his tounge and started draining the water , must've been bunny then todoroki said which reminds me he started heading over to the bed bowing down to see if izuku was there , he moved places he said to katsuki, katsuki looked down and crossed his arms we shouldn't have done what we did shoto todoroki stood up from where he was, it was  to teach him the dangers of not being with us we were doing what was right katsuki I do admit I knew he wouldn't want to speak or see us after , katsuki cut him yet you still called that stupid hunt party ! Shoto our own mate is terrified of us and yet you still think it was ok ? Todoroki walked over to katsuki, I know , I know kat it was wrong for right now let's just try and find him the water was still warm and his clothes were still there which means he's still in the house ok ? Todoroki shifted to his cat form and started walking out of their room katsuki sighed and did the same , shoto ! He called he's in the closet , shoto came back into their room and sat next to katsuki things weren't going to be so easy anymore .