I roll my eyes at her. "It's not really something I'm proud of Cora."

"I know but like that has just made you ten times cooler." She states.

I chuckle at her comment and turn back to Cole. "I think it was Pansy. She switched my potion."

"Fucking bitch." He exclaims. "If she wasn't a girl then I'd go beat the living shit out of her right now."

"I don't even think you can call that thing a girl." Cora laughs. "I'm just glad you're okay now." She says as she holds my hand tightly. My mind drifts to Draco. I wish he was here to comfort me, he'd know exactly how to calm me. I miss his touch so much. Merlin I'd do anything just to see him. Once I've gained my strength I'm going to find him. Whatever it takes.

*****

The next day...

Cora and Cole walk me back to my dorm. I was knocked out in the hospital wing for three days and when I woke up I had to stay for another day. Madame pomfrey finally let me out and I'm most excited to give that pansy bitch a piece of my mind.

My body is still weak but its bearable, I can easily throw a few punches at pug face. As we turn a corner on our way to the common room, the devil itself strides our way. She has a confident and smug look glued onto her face.

"Have a nice time the other night Austin." She spat at me while smirking. She's now right infront of me.

"You're a real bitch you know that." I snapped, this only makes her smirk grow wider.

"Oh I know don't worry. Why don't you tell Draco that?" She cooed. This made my blood boil, she has no right talking about him. When I don't answer she laughs.

"Oh that's right you can't. Think next time before you take my man." She spat in my face. "If I couldn't have him...i made it so no one could."

Confusion spread throughout my body like a disease. What does she mean 'she made it so'. Was she...was she the one telling Lucius about us?

"You...you were the one telling his father about us weren't you!" I yelled, my hands started to shake.

She giggled. "Mhm yes I was." She said with a wide smirk on her face. She is the reason my parents are dead. She's the reason Draco is gone. It was her, always her.

Without thinking I lunge at her, making her body fall back on the ground. My first comes into contact with her face, blood spills out her nose. The anger takes over me, I'm no longer aware of my surroundings. I can feel Cole trying to pull me away but I refuse. She deserves this. Her face starts to bruise and my knuckles bleed. I need her to feel the pain she has caused me. Next minute I'm thrown over someones shoulder and being carried away. I kick my legs and try and wiggle out but it's no use. Then I hear Coles voice telling me to calm down and I finally give up.

Once we make it to my dorm Cole places me down on my bed.

"It was her Cole." I feel tears prick at my eyes. "She's the one who told Lucius everything." I cry out.

"I know Leah, but you can't do that. You'll get in trouble and they'll question you on why you fought her." He says as he sits next to me. Why did he always have to be right.

"Leah?" A sweet voice calls from my door. I turn my head and see Luna peeking through with her long blonde hair.

"Luna?" I ask confused. I haven't spoken to Luna in quite a while as she's in a different house so I don't see her that often. She has a sad and guilty look on her face which is unusual as she is always really cheerful.

"I need to talk to you." She says walking up to me and sitting on Coras bed across from mine. "When I found out about your condition, pansy snuck some veritaserum into my tea that day and she forced me to tell her everything I knew about you." She says weakly. "I'm so sorry leah, please forgi-"

"Luna stop." I said pulling her into a hug. "It wasn't your fault, it's always been her." I assure her. As I pull away she looks down on my neck at the necklace Draco gave me and her eyes widen.

"What?" I ask her as I put my hand over the jewelry.

"Who gave you that necklace?" She asked.

"Draco did. Why?" I furrowed my brows.

A small smile creeps onto her lips. "Could I see it please?" She asked, holding her hand out. I hesitantly nod and take the necklace off and placing it into her small hand. She inspects the item and looks up at me.

"It has a charm on it." She begins. "I understand that you have no idea where he is at the moment correct?" She asks and I nod my head. "Well, this charm is connected to him and it represents his heart." She finishes.

Still confused I ask her "okay? And what does that mean?"

She smiles softly. "I can hear his heartbeat Leah."

"He's alive." She smiles.

____________

Oooooooo

Hope you enjoyed this chapter :)

Plz vote and follow

Ily