Chapter Three: The Middle

Cordelia P.O.V.

I started walking into the school office. All of a sudden I see Danny run into the Janitor's Closest. A few seconds later there was a bright flash.

    Then that same boy with white hair and the jumpsuit fazed through the door. He looked around frantically like there was danger lurking in the school building. Once he caught my gaze, I  turned my head.

He came towards me about to say something. Then this guy on a motorcycle drove strait at him (the boy with white hair). Out of nowhere I had this odd feeling that tempted me to jump infront of the boy.

I don't know what was trying to get me into the fight, but I'm not going to listen to the stupid feeling. Hell I can't even move. I'm too shocked by the extiment I guess. I want to run so badly, but I don't want to look like a chicken.

I just decided to stand there and watch the action. All of a sudden I'm caught in the middle of this awkward battle between the boy, and the guy on the motorcycle. I feel a ton of pain from being hit by each of their ecto-blasts then black out.

Hey, sorry I haven't updated in what feels like forever. I will update soon and btw I normally update on Sundays, but I'm going to change the date to Wednesdays. Hope you liked this update, and thanks for reading!