Arcade Date PT. 2

art above isn't mine! ^^^

Kou's Perspective:

I got up after the slam Mitsuba just gave me, my head hurts like hell. As soon as I got up, I fell back down from dizziness.

"FWAHAHSHWH" Mitsuba laughed, as I struggled like a baby trying to walk. I gave up and just sat on the ground, beginning to laugh with him. Without realizing it, we were already at the arcade. Cool! We don't have to walk! Must've been from that running... I hope the lost the guy who was following us.

(There was no guy)

We both looked up at the arcade, the thing must've been like five floors!!! It was insane, and I immediately got up in excitement.

"Mitsuba this arcade is gonna be awesome! Come on!" I exclaimed, grabbing the pink haired boy's hand. His face glowed a bright red, as he struggles to pull his hand away. Cute.

We both entered the arcade, video games and different noises coming from every direction. The sound of pixels, guns, zombies, combat... countless video games. The room was filled with a dimmed purple light, and bathrooms near the end of the room. This place is huge!

A man walked up to us in a red arcade uniform, nothing too fancy. He gave us a paper, saying it was the map around this place. Hold on- maps?! For an arcade?! This is insane! Almost as if this world is make believe!

I let go of Mitsuba's hand and held the map so both of us could see, the second floor included more games when the third has the food court and "fun events." Probably meant for little kids. Now that I mention that, there was almost nobody at the arcade. That's... strange.

I caught Mitsuba staring at a game, it had flashy pastel colors around it and a hot pink for the buttons.

"Do you wanna try that game?" I said to him, as he quit dozing off.

"No, the color pallet is just awful." Mitsuba said, snickering evilly. He really likes making fun of things, huh?

"Well, I'm gonna try it." I replied, confidentially walked to the game. As soon as I went to play, the game crumbled and disappeared. I'm still not used to that, so when it happened I jumped back. I heard Mitsuba mumbling something to himself, but I didn't think much of it.

"Let's just try a different game." He said as he walked toward me.

"Yeah.." I replied, as I followed him to one of the games. It was a combat game, you get to choose one of the characters and battle the way up the tower. It was titled "The Mortal of Combat."

"...yeah let's not." I said, this game is a major copy cat. I don't wanna give my money to a company like that do I?

"Not that one, idiot, this one." Mitsuba said, as he pointed to the photo booth. It's a machine that talked up to three pictures of you, then prints it.

"But that's not even a game." I said. Mitsuba pulled my arm.

"WELL I WANNA PLAY IT SO WE'RE GONNA PLAT IT!" He shouted at me. My brain has been boggled. He's always so loud.

"Ok, ok, jeesh." I said, as he let go of my arm. He grabbed my hand and ran to the photo booth, we both stepped inside. We sat on the seats and Mitsuba insert his change.

"Smile!" Said a robot-like voice. The camera flashed once, then counted up to three before taking another picture. Once all of the shots were done, we took the piece of paper from the slot and looked at the pictures.