𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 : 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐓𝐄

Start from the beginning

"Teeth," El said as she touched Dustin's teeth.
"What?"

"You have teeth."
"Oh. You like these pearls?" Dustin said as he did that purring thing again. It confused El.

Max came over to try to introduce herself to El. Amber sort of knew how it was going to go. El doesn't trust a lot of people.

"Eleven? Hey. Um, I'm Max," Max said as she held out her hand for Eleven to shake. "I've heard a lot about you."

Eleven ignored Max's introduction and walked over to Joyce. Max walked over to Amber, slightly confused as to why El ignored her.

"Why'd she ignore me?" Max asked.

"She doesn't trust many people. But don't worry, you're a babe. She'll come around."

Max blushed a little at what Amber called her, but she didn't want to pay any mind to it at the moment. She probably said it to be nice.

Eleven and Joyce walked into Will's room to look at the Mind Flayer drawing Will made. Amber heard their conversation because she was close enough.

"You opened this gate before, right?" Joyce asked as they left Will's room.

"Yes."

"Do you think if we got you back there, that you could close it?"

"Yes."

-

"It's not like it was before. It's grown," Hopper said. "A lot. And, I mean, that's considering we can get in there. The place is crawling with those dogs."

"Demo-dogs," Dustin corrected him.

"I'm sorry, what?" Hopper said, annoyed.

"I said, uh, Demo-dogs. Like Demogorgon and dogs. You put them together, it sounds pretty badass-"

"How is this important right now?" Hopper asked.

"It's not. I'm sorry."

"I can do it," El said.

"You're not hearing me," he protested.

"I'm hearing you. I can do it.

"Even if El can, there's still another problem," Mike injected. "If the brain dies, the body dies."

"I thought that was the whole point," Max said.

"It is, but if we're really right about this... I mean, if El closes the gate and kills the mind flayer's army..."

"Will and Amber are a part of that army," Lucas realized.

"Closing the gate will kill them."

Everyone looked at Amber. She didn't have much of the mind flayer in her as much as Will did. She was scared. Scared that they would kill the mind flayer's army and Will and her would die. But she'd die anytime for her friends. For Max.

They all walked over to where Will was laying. The window was open as Joyce realized, "He likes it cold."

"What?" Amber asked.