𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 : 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐓𝐄

"don't you know i'm still standing better than i ever did

"don't you know i'm still standing better than i ever did."

★・・・・・・★

Eleven came through the door as Mike came in front of everyone else. Everyone was shocked that she was alive. They all thought she was dead. They walked towards each other as Mike said,
"Eleven?"

"Mike," she breathed out.

They finally hugged. They've waited for that hug for so long and they finally got it.

"Is that..." Max started asking as Amber and Lucas nodded.

"I never gave up on you," Mike sniffed. "I called you every night. Every night for-"

"353 days. I heard."

"Why didn't you tell me you were there?" he asked. "That you were okay?"

"Because I wouldn't let her," Hopper said as he stepped forward. "The hell is this? Where you been?"

"Where have you been?" El said as she and Hopper hugged.

"You've been hiding her," Amber realized.

"You've been hiding her this whole time!" Mike yelled as he pushed Hopper.

"Hey!" Hopper said as he grabbed Mike's collar of his shirt. "Let's talk. Alone." Then they went into a room.

"El?" Amber said as she stepped forward.

El saw Amber approach her as they hugged. El was Amber's best friend last year. She missed her so much and she's back.

"Is that makeup you're wearing? And the clothes! I love it!" Amber said. She didn't know where El got the style from, but she liked it.

"Bitchin'" El said.

"Yeah, bitchin'"

El walked over to Dustin and Lucas as Amber just stood there, happy that Eleven was back. El saw the two boys.

"We missed you," Lucas said.

"I missed you too."

"We talked about you pretty much every day," Dustin admitted.

Eleven looked at Dustin's face. She looked confused.