The pain of a lost

Start from the beginning

"GNN- THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN!?"

I laugh even louder as his brows furrows into confusion. After my intense laughing session, I catch a glimpse of what looked like a smile. I stop laughing and stare at his beautiful smirk that he had, it was almost hypnotizing. My heart was beating faster and faster, and without realizing it, he had a miscellaneous smirk take the place of the smile.

"Like what you see? Deku~" He says with a low almost seductive voice.

My eyes widdened and I backed away, making me tumble off the bed, he sits up and hurries to my help.

"Your such a klutz sometimes Deku! Come on, grab my hand..." He says as I grab his aid.

"Um.. K-Kacchan... Thank you... for saving me and for always being there... I know your kind of a bully and all, and you probably hate having me around so much because I'm kind of annoying, but I can tell your heart is pure. So thank you..." I say as a tear fall off my cheek.

I look at him, his expression is soft, no angry wrinkles or annoyed signs. He has a comforting smirk on his face and it's truely calming.

 He has a comforting smirk on his face and it's truely calming

At night time...

Bakugo's POV

Me and Deku spent the whole day talking, I had the stupid idea to ask him what heroes are to him really... Fucking hell, he's still taking about it as of right now. But my eyes are focused on his, their beautiful shine as he explains the meaning of a hero, how his eyes water at the thought of saving someone and they thank him. At the honor of carrying a life to safety, his eyes watered and showed a beautiful glow of life. It was hypnotizing none the less, I hear the students come back, seems the training is over. I pat Deku's head and stand up, I grab his hand and bring him gently outside, people are already cooking. I sit him at our table and head to the cooking station where I cook our food. After everyone was done eating, class 1B had arrived, I looked at them with annoyance, I swear to god if that blond copy cat says a word to Deku I will-

"Well well well! I heard mister Midoriya here can't take much presure, are we too great for you that you wanted to ki-" He says before my fist was in his face.

"WOAH! Bakugo calm down and get off Monoma!" Aizawa yelled as I stepped off his body that was now on the ground.

"Say some shit like that again and I'll kill you!" I say as I sit next to Deku again.
______________________________________

Everyone are now in groups of two, 1B are the 'people that scare' teams and 1A are the 'to be scared' teams. First is Icyhot and birdhead, then it's tentacles and invisible girl, then it's Kirishima and Dunce face, then it's us... Me and Deku are currently waiting for Aizawa's signal.

"Alright now time for you two to go..." He says as he looks kinda nervous.

We walk in the forest, Deku is just looking around, I think he might actually be enjoying himself. But just to make sure I'll ask him.