chapter 32

Geage pov

I look at Eddie and ask "where are we going for our honeymoon?" He smiles a little and says "it's a surprise your gonna have to wait" I groan because I hate surprises.

"Please" he chuckles a little "no geage"

10 minutes later

"Please" Eddie groans and says "babe we've been doing this for 10 minutes"

I yawn and say "are we almost there?"

Eddie smiles and says "we'll be there in an hour until then get some rest" Eddie rubs my leg and I smile.

I fall asleep a few minutes later

Eddie pov

I look over at geage and I smile he looks so cute when he sleeps I don't know why but I brought a few sex toys with me. (Now for my younger audience you may not know what those are TwT if u don't you'll learn when you get older) I brought hand cuffs, vibrators and other shit

I hear geage yawn and I look at him he was asleep for about 30 minutes "we're almost there geage" he smiled and says "ok Eddie"

Geage pov

"Ok geage we are here" Eddie whispered I smile and look out of the window "wow...this place is amazing"

Eddie chuckles a bit and says "let's go for a swim" I look at him confused "it's 12:00 Eddie" he smiles a bit And says "I know that but the moon looks beautiful tonight" I smile and we get our stuff from the car and we head inside. I look around and I say "Eddie how much was this?!" He chuckles and says "don't worry about it I wanted the best for you" I blush a bit and he changes. He heads outside and says "bring a towel with you and don't take to long" I smile and shake my head.

I open my suitcase and I see a note that says

Dear geage

I don't know how long you guys are gonna be gone but better safe than sorry I'll see you when you get home dude.

P.S don't get to wild

From josh

I blush a bit and roll my eyes "even when he's not here he is annoying"

I get changed and I grab a towel and I head outside and I see Eddie looking at the moon

Thc for reading love chu guys ❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️❤️❤️❤️🖤❤️🖤🖤❤️🖤🖤🖤❤️🖤🖤🖤🖤❤️❤️🖤❤️