Chapter 9

Jungkook's pov

While I was driving I suddenly remembered the guy. It was the one who made me. Kim Seokjin.

Yes. I already know him. I thought of going to him and ask for a favor. A huge favor.

Even though if the story W will end. If it ends. I still feel like I'm empty.

"Lisa-yah. Only if you knew. I can't let you go." I whispered.

I developed feelings for her the day I saw her at the hospital. But that wasn't enough. It's just a crush.

But this heart seemed to be aching and craving for Lisa.

F*ck this feelings. I thought to myself.

"Gosh, why are you so beautiful Lalisa?" I asked. I knew she wouldn't hear me or I thought so.

"I don't know." I was startled that time that I lost track and almost. I mean almost bump into another car.

"JUNGKOOK." Lisa shouted when we almost bump into another car. The others seem to notice because they pulled of.

I looked at Lisa to see her terrified face. She looks so funny right now. I tried not to laugh. But actually failed.

I burst into laughter. She looked at me and smacked my head. Then she starts scolding me.

"Yah. Jeon fucking Jungkook. Are you blind? Your driving and what if we bumped into that car?" She continues to scold me.

Then Suga hyung got out and check on us.

"Are you guys OK? Jungkook what were you thinking? What if you both crashed to that car huh?" Suga hyung scolded me too.

"I'm so sorry hyung. I was kinda distracted but don't worry it won't happen again. I promise to protect your little sister at any cost."

I even made a cross my heart sign.

"Just be careful. We're almost there anyway. And remember if the check point is near. All you have to do is introduce yourselves as a couple. OK?" Suga hyung said not to fast.

"Got it hyung. What about the others?" I asked.

"I already told them what to do. Now let's go before we get there even late." He then went to their car and continued on driving.

I looked at Lisa. She saw me looking at her and I looked away.

"Eyes on the road Mr. Jeon. I don't want to kill someone right here right now." She said.

"OK madam." I said.

"BTW. Namjoon oppa already bought clothes and phones for you." She said which made me shock.

"How did you buy them?" I asked.

"We're reach here. Me, Jennie unnie, and Jisoo unnie are models. Jennie unnie and I chose to work at the hospital so that we won't be bored if we don't have schedules.

And Jisoo unnie is a manager of a restaurant. She's a great cook. She's also smart." She said almost rapping.

"Is rapping part of your blood? The five of you really like rapping." I said.

"I don't know. Appa, is also a rapper. Only when he's mad. Suga oppa is a true rapper. RM oppa which means Rap Monster. He's also a rapper.

For Jennie unnie, yes she is also a rapper. Jisoo unnie too. I'm not too good at rapping but yeah I also rap. What about you?" She said.

"I like singing. Me, Tzuyu, Taehyung hyung, Jimin hyung, and Rose noona." He said.

"What about J-Hope oppa?" I asked.