"I'll be right there," she assured, hanging up.

Asami asked this person to call her, she wanted to see Korra. So she had to figure it out because there was no way she was fucking this up.

She checked to make sure she had enough cash for a cab then called for one. When it arrived, she gave the driver the address of the bar and texted her parents that she's fine and that she's gonna be out for a while. Next, she called Jinora. She really hoped Jinora would answer, though it made sense that she wouldn't given that it was the middle of the night and that she probably hated Korra...

"Hello?"

Fucking saint.

"Hey, Jinora?" Korra said. "Can you text me your address? I'm picking Asami up."

"Oh thank god," Jinora breathed out in relief, "where did you find her?"

"She's in a bar, I'm heading there right now," informed Korra.

"She called you? Did you two make up?"

"No," Korra sighed, "I... I don't know why she called me."

"Okay, just let me know when you get there, and if she's okay."

If she was okay, she probably wouldn't have called me... "Sure, I'll keep you updated."

"Thanks, bye."

"Bye."

The rest of the ride went off quietly, Korra anxiously tapping the floor with her foot, checking her phone every few seconds to see if Asami called again. Finally, they reached their destination, and Korra made the driver promise he'd wait there for a moment before entering the bar, hoping that it wouldn't be hard to locate Asami.

It wasn't.

She was literally sitting on the bar, the closest she could possibly be to the entrance, chatting with the bartender. And damn she was wasted.

"Asami?" She asked as softly as she could, approaching the girl.

Asami turned her way, cheeks flushed from alcohol and eyes red, the moment she landed her brilliant green irises on Korra she rolled her eyes, turning to look at the bartender with an accusing glare.

"Her? You called her?" She said, sounding annoyed.

"You literally said 'search Korra on my contact list. I miss her'," the bartender deadpanned.

"Nooo don't tell her that!" Asami buried her face in her palms. "I'll never hear the end of it..."

Korra couldn't help but smile, probably her first smile in the last week. "Hey," she said, getting Asami's attention, "I miss you too."

"What? Pffffft I don't miss you! Get over yourself!" Asami dismissed, shoving Korra away playfully.

Ugh why is drunk Asami this adorable?

"C'mon," Korra nudged, "let's go, I'm taking you to Jinora's place."

"In a feww," Asami waved her off clumsily, "I wanna drink s'more!"

"How much did you drink?" Asked Korra suspiciously.

"I barely drank anything!" Asami exclaimed. "Like, three drinks, tops!"

Korra raised an eyebrow, turning to look at the bartender who shook his furiously.

"Try nine," he said.