He to shivers a little......remembering shooting bullet.....and that man's death.... but hearing bathroom door's opening sound he composes himself

R- (Rey control yourself Taani ko nhi ptaa chalna chahiye.....that you are still terrified......tujhe uski himmat banna hai weakness nhi.....yes you can do it... )

T- Rey kya hua....? Aap kanha khoye huye ho

R- nahi woh kuch nhi......haa actually main yeh soch raha tha ki tumhe yeh choclate doon ki na doon

Taani's eyes sparkle seeing it.....she quickly snatches it from him and starts eating happily.....Rey remains admiring her

R- (I wish ki tum humesha hi aise hi raho all happy.......away from worry from fear.....)

T-khatam ho gayi.....

Rey looks at her......her hands her face is smugged in chocolate......she ate that like a baby

T- sorry Rey.....maine aapke liye nhi bachayi......(she says giggling)

Rey moves close to her.....

R- jitni hai.....utni hi kaafi hai mere liye

Taani looks at him....he moves close to Taani.....and licks the chocolate from the corner side of her lip.....Taani gets nervous.....by it.....she clutches his shirt....tightly....

R- umm.....mujhe nhi ptaa tha.....chocolate ka taste itna awesome hota hai.....

Taani remains looking down.....blushing hard....

R- Taani.....don't blush like this......warna main khud se control kho doonga......now go wash your face and hands....

Taani again rushes towards wathroom

R- God.......this girl is gonna be my death some day.....damn.....I love her soooooo much.....

His attention turns towards his shirt....where Taani held him

R- shit....yeh shirt to gayi.....naa.....yeh shirt gayi.....in pyar ki nishani box main....

He smiles....and then takes off his shirt and puts it in table.....Taani comes out of bathroom.....and finds him standing in vest.....she quickly looks away.... Rey smiles seeing her reaction....

R- Taani......kyu ho tum itni cute?

T-(stammering) matlab?

R- Tum daily mujhe aise hi dekhti and you daily reacts in same manner.....

T- nahi toh maine kab.....

She finds herself in air......Taani gets shocked

T- Rey aap.....yeh

R- sssh.....bhut late ho gya hai.....sona nhi hai kya?

Taani just looks at him......he makes her lie down on bed.....and then he to lies beside her.....Taani is looking away......Rey turns her face towards him.....and then pulls closer......and covers themseves with duvet......he kisses at her forehead.....

R- Good night....now sleep

Taani hides her face in his chest......Rey embracsd her in his arms protectively.... both closes their eyes......after some time Rey opens his eyes.....and finds her in deep slumber

R- hadh hai Taani....tum itni deep proximity main kaise so sakti ho.....

He moves a little to look at her face.....but because of his movement Taani frowns.....Rey laughs lightly looking at her face.....he hugs her back

R- (thank you so much Taani wapas aane ke liye.....tum nhi jaanti ho kitna badaa ehsaan kiya hai tumne mujhpar wapas aakar.....)

He again kisses her forehead.....and hugs her more tightly.....she coughs out of suffogation.....Rey loosens his grip on her muttering sorry.....and biting his tongue......he again kisses her forehead....and finally sleeps......