A dark twist

[TW, Stockholm syndrome, self harm, manipulation, hypnosis, etc.]

It's been 3 months, and 2 weeks since Bakugou Katsuki has been captured by Monoma. No leads had been found by the police so far.

"Entry number fucking 1
This is bullshit. they'll find me eventually."

"Entry #5
He won't leave me alone. All i can do is walk around this stinky, disgusting, cold basement. They'll find me soon.

"Entry #10
The chain was extended, i can see into the kitchen.. maybe I can sneak out. I guess. They'll find me eventually."

"Entry #13
They're not coming, are they?"

"Entry #16
Extended so I can reach the cabinets now."

Entry #18
"He's still feeding me. he gave me books to read."

Entry #19
"He's told me these past days that i'm safe here.. that they want to kill me on the outside- I believe him."

"Entry #20
I was fed soup today. It made me feel better- he makes me feel better. Today the chain got extended, i'm allowed into the living room now. Maybe I can watch TV or turn on the fire place. I don't know, as long as I'm not seen."

••••••••••••

Monoma smiled to himself after going through Katsuki's journal. "Perfect,"

In a swift moment he stood and made his way to the couch, where katsuki currently slept. He dropped into a crouching position in front of the sleeping boy, and brushed a strand of hair out of his face.
"Oh katsuki..~," he cooed, "if only they saw you like I do.."

"Well.. it's a shame, suppose you're all mine forever then," Monoma sat on the floor, and watching his darling pet sleep.