"Let's go to the park!"

Previously 

Especially if he is smiling brighter than the damn sun.

{NOW WHAT YOU ALL BEEN WAITING FOR}

Firkle's POV 

I grabbed my bag and started to walk out of school, when I here that conformist yell at me.

" WAIT FOR MEEEE FIRKLE!!!" That conformist starts yelling.

Ugh, why won't he leave me alone??? I mumbled under my breath.

"I'm not waiting for your sorry ass," I said loud enough for him to hear me.

"Can't I come with you????" He said annoyingly.

"Ugh, will you leave me alone if I let you come with me?" I said rubbing my temples, annoyed.

"Mhm!' He hummed happily. 

"Ugh fine," I said.

3rd POV

Ike followed Firkle around like a lost puppy, Ike was happy that Firkle said that he could come along with him, but he had no clue where they were going.

15 minutes later and they arrived at a park. Firkle automatically walked to the bench and put his headphones on. Ike on the other hand, he flocked to where the flower beds were.

He picked up a rose, then a tulip, and finally he picked up a daisy. He started to twist the flowers, connecting them and making a bracelet.

"Firkle! Firkle!" He yelled.

Firkle removed his headphones and looked at Ike, he was annoyed.

"What do you want conformist?" He asked annoyingly. 

"I made you something!" Ike said happily.

"Wha-" He was cut off when Ike grabbed his wrist.

"Hey- What??"

"There!" Ike said tieing the flower bracelet to Firkles' wrist.

"What is this?" Firkle asked.

"It's a friendship bracelet silly!" Ike said chuckling.

"Why??" Firkle asked even more confused than before.

"Because we are friends!" Ike exclaimed.

"For the last time, I said we are not frie-" He was cut off when Ike said,

"Nope! We are officially BFFs! I've already made the friendship bracelet! So there is no escaping me now!" He said with a smirk.

Firkle's POV

Great now I'm stuck with him.  

HELLO EVERYONE!!

I'm sorry for the long wait.

With school starting and having a crap ton of tests and homework, I couldn't get to write more of this story.

I've also been learning how to write correctly { even though I already know how to , I wanted to improve my stories and how I word things. So I will probably be adding more details in future stories.}  I hope you like the new chapter!

Tell me how you feel about how I write / this new chapter.

Well, I hope you have a good day, afternoon, or night!

BYE!

Word Count: 438