Chapter 1: A Bitter me, and a sweet you (Soramafu and Kashitsuki)

Start bij het begin

You don't even know how cute is mafu-kun, our angel, my child- ahem. I can't give you mafu-kun to you. Amatsuki thought while glaring at soraru as it give the raven a chill.

After a while, their order is done making and the bartender place the order in top of the table.

"Enjoy."

Amatsuki immediately drink the hot chocolate, and brighten up. You can see sparkle in his eyes. Mafumafu lazily hold the cup and drink it.

The albino eyes widened as he drink it. It's really good, It's not really sweet and bitter. It's perfect.

"Did you like it?"

Mafumafu stop smiling and avert his eyes, "It's.. good." The raven just smiling and he glad the albino likes it.

"It's REALLY GOOD! Kashitaro-san, It's really good!" Amatsuki said liften up his head with a lot of sparkle in his eyes. Kashitaro just smiling happily by the brunette thought of the hot chocolate while Amatsuki blushed at the smile.

The two world is too warm.

"...bitter, but sweet.. ite blended well together. The opposite of the taste became very well when it mixed..." the albino said mumbling but the raven hear it and let out a proud face.

"A bitter life... and a light..."

"AHHH!!"

The albino scream as he stand up from his chair, while everyone in there flinched and hold their ears checking up is the ears are okay.

"Wh-what's wrong mafu-kun? Let out a scream.." Amatsuki said still hold his ears. Same as soraru.

"I've come up with a good lyrics! And a melody too! I need to memo it!" Mafumafu said as he take out a book from his bag and start to write the lyrics.

The raven watch the albino that write the lyrics while looking down. His face really focused on it, he can't believe the man that really tired and have a big eye bag can became this focused.

Interesting.

Amatsuki that feel something is not right that the raven suddenly smile a little while look at the albino, watch soraru with a wary glare, while Kashitaro there trying to calm down him.

============

"Light... It's should be like this..."

It's been one hour since the albino start writing. Amatsuki is not bored waiting for the albino cuz he talking to Kashitaro. While the raven just do his work while take a glance at the focused albino.

"I-I'm done! I finally donee!"

Amatsuki turn hie head towards Mafumafu that said finished writing. "Oh~ good work Mafu-kun! Have you write the notes too?"

Mafumafu just nodded in response and look at the bartender, he glance at him but looking down again, he glance again and look down again.

Soraru just thought the action that the albino just do is cute, he even don't know why he think that.

"U-Umm.. Bartender-san!" Soraru just tilt his head and waiting for the albino to say more.

"Ca-can I use the piano..?"

"Of course you can, you already finished drinking the coffe, so you can use it."

The albino brighten up after soraru said that, Mafumafu thank the raven with a big smile and a bright eyes.

It's bad for soraru.

The albino sitting on the seat and make a posture in top of the keys, before playing it.