Chapter 1: A Bitter me, and a sweet you (Soramafu and Kashitsuki)

Start from the beginning

After the two is arrived to the café, Mafumafu yawned and rub his eyes, sleepy. On other hand, Amatsuki really looked happy and excited to go inside.

"Let's go inside!" Because the albino not have a power left, he just nodded and let Amatsuki take his hand to go inside.

"Welcome to Bitter Spring Café, hope you enjoy your time in here."

"Kashitaro-san! I'm here again!" Amatsuki said let go of the albino hand and go to a person called 'Kashitaro'.

Mafumafu opened his eyes and take a look at the shop. The atmosphere inside is really good, It's classic, it have warm feeling and a old atmosphere.

The scent of coffe and sweet because of the cake can be smell all over the shop. He looking over and it have a book, a novel. It has a book scent which he feeling comfortable. Then he thought to back to amatsuki, his eyes landed on a piano.

The piano is really a nice piano, the warm light hitting the piano makes it more good. When he was about to go there, a sound interupt him.

"Do you like piano?"

A raven haired male ask to the albino, the albino snapped his thought and look at the male.

"Yes.. I like it."

"I see, that piano is a good piano. It's been here since this shop is open."

Mafumafu just continue listened to the male while watch the piano in awe.

"It's been a long time since someone play it. I play it too, but I have work im here as you can see.

...would you like to play it?"

Mafumafu immediately turn his head to the male, the raven chuckle a bit after see the albino face lit up and you can see a sparkle in his eyes.

Feeling embarrassed, he look down for a minute. He nibbling his finger before say something.

"..can I?" The raven smile and nodded.
Mafumafu brighten up and start to walk to where the piano is, but stopped by the bartender.

"But, before that, would you order a drink in here?" Mafumafu looked a little disappointed, but go to a table that in front of the bartender.

As he sit, he place his head on the table, start to feel sleepy again. He forgot that Amatsuki is talking with someone and forgotten the albino.

"Ama-chan.. hurry up and come sit here."

Amatsuki flinched, he turn around and look at the albino with a sorry face. He immediately go to the albino and sit beside him.

"So, what you two will order?" The bartender, Kashitaro ask. "I want a hot chocolate with marshmallow! Less the sugar!" Kashitaro nodded, and glance at Mafumafu.

"Hmm... I will just order a normal black coffee. Add a bit of milk."

"I understand, we will make it now. Please wait for a moment." Kashitaro said as the bartender start making the order.

"That's rare for you to order a black coffee and just add a little bit of milk." Amatsuki ask while place his hand in the table.

"I need it for work. I still haven't done my song, and the deadline is till next week.. ugh."

That makes soraru kinda curious about it and start to asking about it. "Oh? You make a song?" Mafumafu just nodded because he doesn't really have energy to answer it. That makes the raven interested a bit.

"That's amazing. I thought you just a person that having a life without a job." Mafumafu glare the male, as soraru smirk.

"I have job! Well, it can't be helped cuz I look really tired right now." The raven just hummed in response as Kashitaro chuckle, and Amatsuki kinda glare soraru.