Chapter 56

The last night before school. I think we were all dreading getting up at four. I go upstairs after dinner I wanted to go to sleep early so I got some sleep. Ron didn't join me til about ten. "You ready for school tomorrow" "yes Nelly very ready to go back to potions and charms herbology defense against the dark arts all of the lot" we wake up at four very happy to be awake. Ron groans we hear Draco Cedric and Thodmas already in the kitchen. I get up. I grab my robes and put them on. I grab my trunk Ron gets up. "How about I get the trunks" he kisses my forehead and walks down the stairs with them. He puts them by the front door. I guess I hadn't realized Thomas was a Slytherin. "Well miss Eleanor who would've known you were In Gryffindor" "yes I have very many surprises" Thomas laughs. Molly walks down alright kids time to go. We arrive at Hogwarts. Boys and girls sleeping in the same room was supposed to be forbidden. We get to our rooms. After a summer of being with Ron not being with him every second of everyday I could never get used to it. "Well this is where we depart I guess" "I know. I love you I'll see you later today" he kisses me. He walks to his dorm. I walk to mine and start getting unpacked. I put everything where I want it and sit on my bed grabbing my glasses and my book. Classes didn't start till the next day so I didn't have anything to do. I lay on my stomach reading my love book. Ron strolls in. "Reading about love huh I wonder when I will find that" I close my book and move over to Ron. He sits on my bed. He gets on top of me and starts kissing me. The door opened and Hermione and Ginny walk in. "Jesus Ron five hours back to Hogwarts and you two are already breaking like ten rules" Ron gets up and fixes his shirt. He grabs a pillow and puts it over his crotch. "Yes we are rule breakers now" "well there doing nightly room checks. Whoever they catch in someone else's room gets a month of detention" Ron falls back and sighs. "I hear them coming hurry" Ron gets up kisses me on the cheek. "See you tomorrow for classes" "love you Ron" he runs to his room. Me and Ron somehow got every class together I was very happy about that. If we had classes at least we got them together. Professor McGonagle comes in "hello Eleanor I expect you to not have anyone in here" "nope no one but me" "alright goodnight see you tomorrow for class" she walks out Ron texts me. "Goodnight beautiful" I wake up the next morning an hour before class I realize today is me and Ron's anniversary. I run out to Ron's room. He is asleep I get under his blankets and lay next to him. "Hey beautiful" "happy anniversary Ronald Weasley" he gets up and kisses me. "Alright I need to shower I'll be back" I groan. "Hurry" he goes to the shower. Cedric comes in. "Hey Ellie" I get up and hug him. "So why are you in Ron's room" "well after classes we're going to do something so not sure" "Ellie I just want to let you know" "Cedric don't" "I know your with Ron I know but you just need to hear it. Ellie I love you and just because I don't think you should be with Ron doesn't mean I'm going to jeopardize it" Draco was in the door way listening "you know Nora if you weren't as beautiful or as you this wouldn't happen" "this isn't a good time guys. I'm very sorry and I love you both very much but we can't do this every time. I'm very sorry" I hug Cedric "Cedric I just want you to know that I love you so very much. And I love our friendship" I kiss him on the cheek. He hugs me and walks out. "Now Draco" "I know your in love with Ron and I don't have a chance" "Draco listen. Yes that is true I love Ron very much but that doesn't mean I don't love you. You have always been there for me and I love you for that. So no I'm with Ron but I still love you" he kisses me but it wasn't on my forehead. He walks out. "You heard" "yes I did" "Ron listen yes I love them but that doesn't mean I'm in love with them. They are my closest friends but I love you so much and I'm not going to get with them I promise" "you didn't let me finish. I know that there is always going to be other people you love and I can't blame you for that" I hug him "alright we have to get to class we are almost late" we grab our books and run down the halls. We make it to class just in time. "Ronald Eleanor just on time. Pick seats your gonna sit there all year" there were four seats open two by Draco and one by Hermione and one by Luna. We go over to Draco because we wanted to sit together. Ron said he wasn't jealous but I could tell he kind of was so I let him sit by Draco I think it made him feel better. After charms was Snape's class. I kind of already knew me and Ron weren't gonna be near each other. "Alright class,welcome to potions year seven. I have seats for everyone" he was naming off seats. "Ron Hermione Luna Harry first row. Eleanor Draco Pansy Cedric Thomas next row. Everyone else pick a seat in the back" I was behind Ron in the second row. "Alright projects due next week partner up and complete the assignment it will be fifty points. Don't pick someone you won't get anything done with. Alright class dismissed" Ron cleans up before me and comes back to me. "Will you be my partner Eleanor Bell" "I don't know I was thinking on partnering with Lavender. Of course I will" he picks up my books and carries them out of the room. We had a free period before defense against the dark arts. I look at Ron I have a flicker in my eyes he picks up what I'm putting down. I grab my books from his hands and run to the dorm. "Ron Eleanor no running in the halls" "sorry Hagrid" we continue running anyway. We get to my room. I throw my books on the floor. Ron takes his jacket off. He sits on my bed I sit on his lap and wrap my legs around him. He kisses me. He takes my shirt off as he is doing that I take his off. He flips me over and gets on top of me. We start to do it. I can feel him thrusting inside of me. I moan very loud and since everyone was in class there wasn't anyone around to stop us. Ron takes it out and uses his tongue instead. I wrap my legs around his head as I scream.