32 | The Feelings That He Finally Releases|

Start from the beginning

It was like she didn't care at all about what she was doing and the frustration she was causing Soham.

"Let's go Aisha," he spoke, standing up from the leather chair he was sitting on.

"I will send you Aisha's remaining details through email and please, talk to her, make her understand that education shouldn't be wasted as this time won't come back again."

"I will sir, thank you."

Soham walked to the door and stopped, waiting for her to get up.

She lifted up her head and saw him standing there and rolling her eyes she got up.
~
"Why are you doing this?" he asked finally breaking the drop dead silence that filled the car.

"Because I want to and don't talk to me you toad. Seeing your face is bad enough, I don't want to hear your disgusting voice." Her voice held so much hatred and disgust that it didn't go unheard by Soham.

"You are ruining-"

"As if you didn't do that already!" She turned to him for the first time after they got into the car and stared at him. "You sent mom and dad to jail, ruining my life!"

"And what about mine? Huh?" He was furious. All the bottled up pain inside of him of exploded as he was now pissed with all of what she was doing and saying. "Your life was fucking easy but mine wasn't!

Ever since I was born I was reject by the two people who made me! Not once have they ever came up to me and say 'Soham we love you.'

They gave you all the luxuries while I had to struggle to get at least their fucking attention!"

Soham gripped the steering wheel tightly releasing all of his anger. His hands were shaking due to his rage making Aisha shocked to see him like this.

"All I ever did was love you but you never loved me back. I always want the best for you but you never cared. Even after you being fucking the reason why I got beaten by dad almost every fucking day, I still love you and want you to live a good life.

I am working my ass off just to make sure that you are being provided for and protected but you don't even FUCKING care!

Aisha I am sick and tired of you treating me like trash for no reason. I am sick and tired of you doing all of this fuckery just to make my life hell. I am sick and tired of you for being this spoilt little brat who gets whatever she wants.

I don't hate you despite you hating me. I love you because you are my sister and it's my responsibility to look after you.

I don't care how much you might hate my guts but I will always love you whether you like it or not.

So if you don't fucking behave yourself then I will forget that you are my sister and leave you alone, maybe then you will understand what struggle is."

His words really hit her hard. It was the first time she heard him yell at her and that too curse.

She was quiet as mouse not making eye contact with him as she knew she was wrong but was too proud to admit it.

The car was back to the drop dead silence and thankfully, for him, they reached Verma mansion.

"Get out," he said coldly.

Without even thinking twice she jumped out and slammed the door with a thud, running inside the house.

Soham started back the car and headed towards the hospital in which Sanyukta works at.

He felt so light as if someone finally took weight off his chest.

He has been wanting to say that for years but not once did he have the courage to do so.

He loved Aisha dearly but she really needed to know the pain he was feeling and honestly, he didn't care how he talked to her.

She deserved it and whether or not she felt bad he wasn't going to apologize.

He was fed up with her behavior and she needed a proper lecture.

Soham smiled at himself and the fact that Sanyukta helped him to encourage himself.

All he needed to do now was to confront his parents, especially his father who caused most of his pain.

He parked in the parking lot and coincidentally beside of Sanyukta's car.

Seeing her car made him relax and cool down, bringing his shy feelings into the limelight.

He took up the lunch box from the back seat and got out of the car.

'You can do this Soham,' his mind told as he took deep breaths. 

He passed security and with the help of a passing nurse he found Sanyukta who was sitting around a table in the cafeteria with her colleagues.

He walked closer to the table but something stopped him, a male doctor calling her Sani.

He thought of calling her Sani along with sweetheart two weeks ago but never remembered to and now this man, whom he didn't even know was calling his WIFE Sani.

It infuriated him so much that while clenching his fists his knuckles turned white.

To make it worse she stood up to shake his hand but instead he hugged her.

Soham felt weird, very weird.

He felt so jealous.

Hi guys I hope you liked this part. Remember to vote and comment.😉
What do you think of Soham's fitting reply to Aisha?
And what do you think of JEALOUS Soham?

5454tiffany