"I love you Louis Partridge, and I would do anything to have actually kissed you that night on my birthday."

"I love you too, Ava Greenway." I hugged him again, not wanting to let go. Louis lay down on the floor and I lay on his chest, he was playing with my hair and humming only you.

"So, what really was your plan with the slow dance thing anyways?" I felt his chest move up as he laughed.

"I had suggested the song a while back and when the song came on the plan was I was going to pretend it was a coincidence. I would go up to you and say do you want to dance for good old sake and... well that's how far I dug into it."

"Louis."

"Hmm?"

"That was a really bad idea." We both bursted out laughing, I finally got up and looked at him and smiled.

"I know, but what could I do, I was desperate to find away to talk to you."

"I'm glad you did."

"Ava?"

"Yes, Partridge?"

"I've gotta get you home." I moaned,

"No, I want to stay here." I hugged him, thinking that he wouldn't wove but instead he stood up whilst hugging me and literally got me into his arms. "How the hell did you do that?"

"I have many unknown talents." I got out of his arms out of curtesy, otherwise I would have loved to have stayed there. We walked to the bike and I was about to hop onto it when Louis held me back. He drew me close to him until we were standing face to face. "There is no way I am letting you drive drunk Greenway, I'm riding."

"I'm pretty sure drunk outweighs doesn't have a license. Also, I don't think I'm drunk anymore." I looked at Louis' mouth rising into a bigger smile then he had before.

"So, you still have feeling for me?"

"I always did." I said and I pressed my lips onto his.

"Come on, let's get you home."

He guided me onto the motorbike after him and I wrapped my fingers around him. I lay his head on his neck while he was riding and closed my eyes. I noticed that when I closed my eyes the sickness feeling went away. And slowly... I fell into sleep.

I open my eyes and a beam of sun burns my eyes. The sun shouldn't be this bright. I try to get out of bed but a huge headache struck me. My throat was burning and I felt like I was about to hang up. I was no scientist but from most of the books I have read, this was nothing else but what was called a hangover. So, what did I drink to get me this drunk?

I thought back to tickets duty, I gave Louis his ticket, Louis? Had it got something to do with Louis, or his perfect face, or... no stay focused. I headed over to the punch, that was it. The punch. I drank a lot, I didn't think it had been spiked, I hope my mum wasn't mad. How did I come home last night?

I enter the kitchen to see mum reading a magazine. She looks up and laughs, "You're up early."

"Really?" I try to find I watch but I just end up sitting next to her.