~3~

(Denki pov)

[1 week later]

No. I'm not really going to do that. Bakugo is my friend...'he hurt her' This voice needs to shut up. It's been bugging me for the past week. I can't just kill him, he's stronger than me. I mean...he hurt her. My precious Y/n. He shouldn't even be able to look at her.

Dipshit:
Hey Bakubro, meet me at the park tomorrow 12pm sharp. ;)

SpArKy BoOm BoOm:
Whatever dumbass.

I chuckled to myself as I grabbed my wallet so I could purchase some items...

(Y/n pov)

I sat down at the dinner table and stabbed the small piece of chicken with my fork then shoved it in my mouth. I chewed the food and took a sip of my water. Me and my father ate in silence, taking glances at the empty chair every once in a while. My mother's chair...now empty.

(Denki pov)

I picked up some plastic gloves, a box of matches and a cute little stuffed animal of a (fav animal) that I found and thought she might like. I took my stuff to the cash register and placed it down, pulling out the correct amount of money to pay. I'll give it to her tomorrow evening.

[The next day, 12pm] ¡Gore!

I leaned up against a tree at the edge of the park while I waited for Bakugou. "Oi. What did you want?" "Come with me dude, I found this cool spot in the woods!" I faked happiness as he followed me deep into the woods. I had my hands in my pockets so he wouldn't see the gloves and knife I had. "What were you doing this deep in the woods anyways?!" I stopped and turned around as my smile faded away. My nose twitched and I pulled the knife out of my pocket and sunk it into his throat. He let out a gurgling sound as he started violently coughing up blood and shaking, starting to choke on the blood."D-Denki w-what the h-hell-" I grabbed him by the hair and threw him on the ground, letting him drown in his own blood. Once he was dead, I layed his body in a tree and started home.

I took a trail in the woods that lead to my house, luckily my dad was at work so I could clean myself. I placed the gloves in a little fire and cleaned the knife, very well. I took a shower, burned the clothes I wore and changed.

Pikachu:
Y/n can you meet me at the cafe?

Sunshine Nugget:
Ya sure Denki! I'll be there in a sec!❤

'She put a little heart...'  I grabbed the stuffed f/a and exited my house, heading towards the cafe.

"Denki..." Her eyes were wide and she was staring at the stuffed animal. "Damnit." She reached into her pocket and pulled out a stuffed pikachu. "I bought you a stuffie too..." We exchanged plushies and she shoved the animal in her pocket. "I shall name him Mr.F/a!" I laughed at the simple yet nice name she gave to it. "C'mon, I wanna buy you some food." She flipped open the menu and asked for (fav food). I got some tea and that's it.

"Thank you for tonight." She concealed me in a hug and I quickly returned it. She landed a small kiss on my cheek and went into her house. My face was burning red and I buried my face into my hands. "S-she k-kissed me...AH-" I ran home and locked myself in my bedroom, replaying the night in my head. "Y-Y/n..."

"What have you done to me?"