~1~

"Oi damn nerd!" My eyes widened as I tried to get to the classroom as quickly as I could. "HEY! I'm talking to you!" He grabbed my backpack and threw me down. "Y-yes K-Katsuki?" He pulled me back up and got in my face. "Stupid, quirkless, weak-ass Y/n. You'll never be a hero." He threw me down once again and walked away. "Are you ok Y/n?!" I heard Mina's voice and some footsteps behind her before she rushed to my side and tried to help me up. "Ngh- Mina m-my back hurts..." She pulled me up as I bit my lip and she helped me to Recovery Girl's office. "C-can I get an ice-pack?" She gave one to me and told Mina to go to class because she was already late.

(Mina pov)

I walked out of the room and almost immediately ran into Denki and Kirishima. "Is she ok?" The both brightened up when I replied with "Yeah, he's done worse..." They were happy she was fine and I could tell they both had a crush on her. "We should get to class...we're already late." We quickly got to class and took our seats.

(Y/n pov)

Recovery girl said I could take a nap which is cool cause normally she would just give me an ice pack and send me off.

[Hey Angel. I know your reading this. ;)]

(Denki pov)

Damnit. If she would just tell us the name of the guy that's hurting her. "Kaminari. Come answer number 5." 'Shit. ;-;'

[I'm sorry this chapters so short. I'll try to update once a day or every two days. But I can't promise anything. ;-;]