Once he was outside of the school he apparated back to his childhood bedroom in Wiltshire, swinging his door open and rushing down towards the cellar. In the first staircase he bumped into his aunt who was sporting a amused smile upon her lips, showing off her rotten teeth.

"Going somewhere?" Bellatrix asked, tilting her head to the side "why are you in such a rush Draco?"

"You did this to me" he spat towards the wicked witch "you did this, she is innocent and she's going to die because of you"

Bellatrix took a step back, laughing loudly as her arms flopped around. Then a second later she got all stern and reached her wand up, poking it into his cheek with a evil glare.

"You did this to yourself boy" she spoke slowly, twisting her wand "a filthy mudblood Gryffindor girl, ha! Pathetic Draco, pathetic and weak... Love? Love is the biggest joke of this century"

He could feel his whole body shake, and he gripped his wand in his hand hard. Just as he was about to point it at his aunt he heard his mother's soft voice.

"Sister, leave my son be!"

Bellatrix let out another laugh, lowering her wand before she turned around.

"Your son is a fool Cissy"

His mother hurried up the stairs to stroke his cheek. He looked down at her, feeling broken. His mother nodded her head gently towards him before she took his hand to lead him downstairs.

"Do not speak of my son" Narcissa spat to Bellatrix as they passed the nasty witch.

He followed his mother into the living room where he saw her, the love of his life... his wife. She was standing at the other end of the room, her hair messy and a scratch on her right cheek. Her bottom lip was slightly swollen and it had residue of dried blood in the corner of it. A death eater dressed in black was holding his arm around her throat, and the sight broke him completely.

"Ellie" he breathed, letting go of his mother's hand to rush over to her. Before he reached her another death eater standing by had lifted his wand and pointed it to his throat.

"The dark lord wants you to identify the Potter boy first" the death eater spat through gritted teeth.

"I've told you, I can't be sure it's him!" he shouted, glaring at the death eater "let me go"

The death eater pressed his wand towards the pale boy's throat even harder, causing Lucius to step forward, holding his hands up wandless.

"Yaxley let Draco go"

"Can't do Lucius, the dark lord's order, he needs to identify the boy in the cellar or else his filthy mudblood dies"

Narcissa stepped over to them, her wand pointed towards Yaxley and her face stern.

"Don't you dare touch my son"

Yaxley scoffed before he lowered his wand, stepping back from Draco. The death eater who was holding Ellie pressed harder on her neck, and a panicked whimper left her lips. He looked over at her quickly, his bottom lip quivering at the sight of her. He fought back the tears that burned behind his eyes.

"It's okay Draco" she whispered, looking at him.

"No" he mumbled, clenching his jaw.

"So this is her" Bellatrix said as she entered the living room, twirling her black hair with her crooked wand as she walked up to Ellie "what a pretty little lady"

"Don't" Draco spat, glaring at his aunt.

Bellatrix laughed as she reached her wand out to touch Ellie's face. He watched as Bellatrix's wand trailed along her bloodied lip and cheekbone up into her hair, lifting her brown curls up slightly.

"Too bad she stole her magic" Bellatrix said, pulling her wand back "tragic really"

"She didn't steal her magic" Draco said, quickly pointing his wand at his aunt who only laughed more.

"Oh Draco" Bellatrix spoke, walking up to him and grabbing his wand, lowering it herself "she must've used her stolen magic to enchant you with some kind of love spell"

Bellatrix laughed, teasing Draco before she turned to Ellie with a malicious smile upon her lips.

"Or was it a love potion perhaps? You filthy mudblood, how dare you jinx a pureblood?"

Ellie looked terrified, and no words left her lips. Her whole body was shaking and the death eater who was holding her was smiling nastily at him.

"Love potions doesn't work like that" he snarled at Bellatrix "let her go"

"Throw her in the cellar with the rest" Bellatrix demanded as she walked in circles around Draco, twirling her black her with her crooked wand once more "the dark lord will be back soon, we'll bring her up then"

Peter Pettigrew hurried over and grabbed her, yanking her with him as the ratlike man made his way down into the cellar. Draco didn't know where to look, and he had no idea what he was supposed to do. If he identified the boy as Potter and turned out to be wrong it wouldn't matter that he saved Ellie, for the dark lord would blame it all on him and kill everybody.

The cellar was cold, and she fell to the dirty stone floor as Peter Pettigrew threw her behind the bars, locking her up. It was dark as she looked around, and she saw nothing except her life slowly withering away. She crawled up to the bars of the door, holding onto them as she let tears run down her cheeks.

"Ellie?" she heard a familiar voice ask "Ellie is that you?"

Out of the shadows stepped her best friend, and she flew to her feet to hug the girl.

"Hermione"

Behind Hermione she saw Ron and Harry, and even further into the room stood Luna next to a old man and a goblin.

"What are you all doing here?" she asked as she hugged them.

"We were caught by snatchers" Ron sighed.

"I was taken from the train by death eaters" Luna said sadly.

"Yeah me too" she hummed, giving Luna a apologetic smile.

Then she heard a noice from the staircase, and it sounded like rushed footsteps.

"Quick, hide" Harry said, pulling all of them back into the shadows.

The footsteps came closer, and she heard someone lay their hands on the bars of the door. But no rustling sound of keys were heard. Whoever it was, he or she wasn't opening the door. All of them stood in silence, trying their hardest not to breathe too loud before she heard him.

"Ellie?" Draco's broken voice called out "Ellie are you in here?"

She took a step forward but Harry pulled her back quickly.

"No Ellie" he whispered in her ear.

"It's fine Harry, I promise you" she whispered back before she stepped out of the shadows. She rushed over to the door and saw the pale boy standing there, pressing his body to the bars.

"Ellie" he breathed as he saw her, reaching his arms out towards her through the bars.

"Hi Draco" she said as he cupped her cheeks with his pale hands, pulling her closer.

"Hi" he cried, looking at her as he stroked her cheeks "I'm so sorry"

"It's not your fault" she assured him, reaching her hands up to hold his "it's alright"

"No it's not Ellie" he cried, his bottom lip quivering "I don't know what to do"

"You need to brave Draco" she said, looking directly into his icy grey eyes.

He looked so broken, and his silvery blonde hair laid messily against his forehead. His lips were chapped and his eyes were red and puffy. Noise was heard from above them, and it made him look up.

"I need to go Ellie, but I'll be back for you I promise"

"Be strong Draco"