The Last Spark of Hope

I woke up in a black world until my eyes adjusted and saw a gray ceiling out of the cracks in my box. I pushed on the box until it's nails came out and it started shrieking like a terrified woman. I jumped out of the box and ran to the first window I saw to try to find a way out. The window was glued shut and I guessed nothing in the room could pry it open.
I ran to the next window, but same as before it wouldn't budge. I glanced at the last window before I leaped to it.
I pulled on the window and it surprisingly swung open. For a moment I was really happy until I saw the stone covered the outdoors. I stepped backwards as the memory of the sparks jumped into mind.
I was the lady, I had been bitten by the rat, Nicleol who ratted me out. I was wearing the same white dress torn from the forced crate journey and teeth from the same crate. I looked at the papers on the candlelit desk. I was in the same room as the crate with the bright light. It was my only chance.
I walked over to the crate closest to me and preyed it open. Inside was nothing but candles, 5 or 6. I opened the next crate, the same thing. I preyed open crates until my fingers were numb. Nothing but candles. I sat down in dismay as I thought of how nothing was left for me, except candles. I looked around hoping for something even though I didn't know what it was when I saw one unopened box under one of the messily torn open ones. I swept aside the remains of the old box and opened the new one. As I opened the box it didn't hurt my fingers at all. Either my hands were too numb or the box wanted me to open it. Inside was a new violin with dark brown wood and silver new strings that had never been played. I picked it up and started playing a beautiful tune I never knew I could play. The candles I had shoved out of the boxes started to glow. I ran over to one but once I stopped playing the candles stopped burning and dancing.
I spread them all in a circle around the room as an idea came to me. Once I had them all in a circle I started playing. The candles picked back up their dance. I played until the song ended and so did the candles. I had decided on something during the song , that this was my new beginning, no troubles or worked. I would play forever and always stay happy. People would wonder about me just as they did when the caged bird sang.