Tickets to the Quidditch World Cup??????

Start from the beginning

Sirius got me this dress when we officially started living together. I was over almost every night, so it basically was just making sure that everyone else knows that we are living together. I really like it. The floral pattern is so detailed and beautiful! I braid my hair into a side braid that goes down past my left shoulder. Checking for any loose fly-aways, I start to apply some light makeup. Only foundation and a tiny hint of red lipstick. I open the door and see Sirius waiting  impatiently. He can't sit still at all!

Sirius walks into the bathroom because he already got dressed while I was in the bathroom

Sirius walks into the bathroom because he already got dressed while I was in the bathroom. We brush our teeth side by side. I look so short compared to him!! We finish getting ready and exit the house, Sirius joking about something or other. "Hold onto me, I know the Burrow better than you do," I say as Sirius grabs my hand. We stand close to each other because the closer you are when you Side-Along, the less risk you have of getting splinched. I turn on my foot and disapparate with a quiet pop.

We reappear near the Burrow's front door with a loud crack, though not as loud as Kreacher's is. I walk up to the front door. Before I even knock, Ginny flings the door open and launches herself into my arms. I stumble, barely catching her. Sirius stops me from falling. "Hey, Ginny! What's up?" I ask.

"Well, Harry's here because we got him out of Privet Drive. That reminds me, Fred and George used their... Ton-Tongue Toffee I think it is... to enlarge Dudley, Harry's cousin's, tongue until it was four feet long! Bill and Charlie are here!! They are fighting with tables." What? Bill and Charlie are here? I can't believe it! The last time I saw them was last year! I run into the house and through it, ending up in the backyard. I see Bill's table crash into Charlie's knocking one of its legs off.

"Wow, I never thought that I'd see table fighting. Alert the Daily Prophet, we've discovered a new sport!" I comment sarcastically. Bill and Charlie's tables plummet to the ground as they spin.

"Nikki!!" Bill shouts. They run at me and tackle me in a hug. I fall down to the soft grass, luckily it was soft.

"Hi guys. I love this hug, but I can't breathe," I squeak out as my lungs gain no oxygen. They get off of me and Charlie reaches his arm down to pull me up. I accept it and get myself up.

"So, little spitfire," Charlie says, "how's your boyfriend?" He makes kissing noises as he pretends to kiss some invisible person.

"It's going well... Charlie, stop! Charlie! Stop doing that terrible imitation of me!" He's not stopping. I walk up and slap him on the arm. "Finally." I roll my eyes. Sirius finally appears in the doorway, leaning on the wall. I grab onto Bill and Charlie's arm and drag them over to Sirius. "Okay, Sirius, these are my two older brothers: Bill and Charlie. Bill, Charlie, this is my boyfriend, Sirius." Sirius nods. Bill and Charlie look at Sirius, at each other, and then back at Sirius.

"Will you protect our sister, Nikki, with everything you have?" This sounds so formal and weird...

"I will," Sirius responds. I roll my eyes.