He dragged Taehyung with him to the room that was closer to the kitchen. But Taehyung grabbed the pillar preventing himself to not to enter in the room with possessed Jungkook alone.

"Love.. I only love you.. I'll never give you pain."

Jungkook said caressing Taehyung's cheeks with his knife holding hand. Taehyung flinched at the touch.

"I'm still there waiting for you.. just close your eyes It won't give not soo much pain, okay my love.."

Jungkook put the knife on Taehyung's cheek lightly. Taehyung tried to free himself and ran to the other side but Jungkook growled and forcefully banged him on the wall.

Taehyung whimpered in pain but soon his eyes fell at the door which was opened by Jimin.

"Jimin don't come... stay inside."

Taehyung shouted when he saw Jimin was peeking through the door.

Jungkook turned to the room and his soothing expression turned to the stern one.

He quickly throw the knife at the Jimin's direction but Jimin was fast to close the door.

Taehyung gulped hard. He grabbed a vase near the table but he couldn't hurt Jungkook because of Jack.

Jungkook was fuming in anger. He turned to Taehyung but when he saw at Taehyung's hand where he held the vase with his shaking hand, he smirked and came close to Taehyung.

"Love.. you can't hurt me.. see your hands are trembling.."

Jungkook held the vase from his hand and leaned forward. He whispered in Taehyung's ears while holding him from his waist.

"Let's make it beautiful love.. I want you to bury beside me but unfortunately I'm still there.. don't worry I'll put you down the swing where I was laying.. I'll hold your hand and we'll stay together forever."

Taehyung was standing there with his closed eyes trying to inhale some oxygen to maintain his condition.

Jungkook stepped back to saw his face, he smiled softly but Taehyung flinched when he saw Jungkook was leaning over to him.

He want that before.. a sweet moment with Jungkook.. his Jungkook... but this possessed Jungkook.

Jungkook was leaned enough to kiss that sweet plump lips..

But he stopped when he sense someone behind him.

When Jimin saw Jungkook was leaned over Taehyung. Obviously Taehyung didn't like the closeness of this Jungkook. Because he was possessed by Jack.

Jimin left the room quietly and grabbed a solid thing to hit Jungkook enough to snatch his consciousness.

But when he was too close where Jungkook was too busy to enjoy with Taehyung's closeness.

When he lift his hand that held a baseball bat to hit Jungkook, Jungkook turned to him and gave him a strong kick.

He grabbed the bat that fell from Jimin's hand while he also fell on the floor.

He tried to hit Jimin but Taehyung stopped him but Jungkook was fuming in anger. He pushed Taehyung harshly who also fell beside the couch with a grunt.

"Good bye Mr. Park Jimin."

Saying that he lifted the bat and smashed Jimin's head with his full force. Taehyung couldn't protect Jimin.

Jimin fell on the floor lifeless. Taehyung ran to Jimin with his trembling body.

"Jimin... Jimin!! please open your eyes please.. "

Taehyung continuously slapped Jimin's cheek lightly, who was a little conscious.

"What you've done... he is our friend.. your friend... he always supported you.. what you did to him."

Jungkook was smirking then came close to him and sat beside him.

"Now it's your turn beautiful.."

He said and pulled Taehyung with him harshly and Taehyung couldn't protect Jimin.

Jimin was watching him with his unfocused eyes. His head was bleeding heavily.

Jungkook turned to Jimin and kicked him last time before dragged Taehyung with him in the Jungkook's room.

"Bye Jimin... "

Hey guys

Hope it is not that bad..

I was in a hurry..

Just for you saumya_2005

Stay blessed and save

Allah Hafiz