Swan Dive

Trigger warning please be careful and safe!
F/n POV.

All might rambled on about the sports festival and so on. After he was done rambling the bell rang.

I started to get up and leave but aizawa stopped me. "F/n stay here" he said.

I turn to him. "Yes?" I asked wanting to leave. "I want to talk to you about what happened with your parents." He said coldly. "I don't want to talk about them. I already talk to the cops so I don't need to talk to you." I said glaring at him.

"Fine get to you dorm." He said turning away. I walked to the dorms. Once I got there I was pushed into the wall. "You little bitch! You think you can come in here and be a hero! You quirkless bastard!" Bakugou screamed at me.

"K-kacchan q-quit!" Deku screamed "shut up deku! You nothing better!" He screamed. I smirked at him.

I grabbed his tie and pulled him close. "Why are you so angry? Do you feels even more threatened at the fact that I passed? Is it because you know you couldn't do what I just did?" I asked smirking. He blushed a little but barley noticeable.

"Of course not take a swan dive off the roof!" He screamed. I just nodded and walked up to the roof. "You coming?" I asked. He looked at me questioning. Him and deku followed me up there. I claimed on top of the fence.

"W-w-wjat are you d-d-d-doing! G-g-get down! You don't have to do that!" Deku screamed like a little kid.

"You said take a swan dive so here I am" I said. Bokugou looked shocked. "Your joking right!" He asked. I gave  him my crazy look.

"What do you think?" I asked spreading my arms. "Bye bye" I said waving at them. I started to fall when someone caught my arm. It was Bokugou.

"You can't do that is will go on my permit record!" He screamed. "Uggg no it won't. People don't want me around anyways. You will be seen as a hero if anything" I said looking down at the pavement.

To bad I didn't fall. "Shut up you damn nerd." He said pulling me up. Once I got up. I saw deku on the ground shaking. I walked over to him.

"For someone who claims to want to be a hero. Your not vary good at helping people. The one that told me to jump save me. Your weak you know that. You could be a hero if you lose that weak part." I said rolling my eyes.

He looked up at me. "Hahaha a quirkless loser told you down deku!" Bokugou screamed. "Shut up! You need to make you mind up. Tell me to jump but you caught me before I jumped" I said rolling my eyes at him.

He walked up to me "shut up before I kill you!" He screamed. "Stop saying things you won't do. You may act tuff but you actually care for people. That will make you a good hero." I said.

Bokugou just started at me. "Shut up extra. Of course I'll be a good hero!" He screamed the last part. "Well time for me to go" I said walked to the fence again. They watched me and then looked at each other.

I claimed it before I felt arms around my waist

I claimed it before I felt arms around my waist. "No! I said you can't jump when I'm around!" Bakugou screamed. "Fine but let me go" I said going limp. He held on strong though.

"No you tried to jump again! I'm carrying you down to the dorms" he said.

I sighed as he carried me back to the dorm. I hid my face so that no one could see the blush on my face.