85

Emma's POV

Me: Hey Bella how much was that Lingerie that I ripped?

Baby Bells: I think 50 bucks.

Me: 👍

Me: I just sent you some money to replace it.

Baby Bells: You didn't have to do that Emma.

Baby Bells: But thank you

Me: Of course.

Me: How are you?

Baby Bells: I'm good.

Baby Bells: I got my period a few days after fashion week.

Baby Bells: Still kinda lonely without a partner.

Me: I know you'll find someone.

Me: And who knows.

Me: Maybe you've already met them.

"Emma we gotta go." Ash says.

"Alright." I say then I quickly text Bella bye and that I love her then I put my phone up and hold my future wife's hand as we walk to the court room.

"Who were you texting?" Jessie asks.

"Bella." I say. "I sent her some money for the..."

"Gotcha." Jessie says then she pulls me down and ghosts her lips over my ear. "Did Bella or I taste better."

"You do." I say. "Easily you...like it's not even close."

"Bella did taste nice though." Jessie whispers and I nod.

"Are you still okay with what we did?" I whisper.

"You know I am Sharky." Jessie says with a smile then she softly kisses me. "But thank you for checking up on me."

"I just don't wanna lose you." I mumble.

"You'll never lose me." Jessie says.

"Promise?" I ask.

"You see this?" Jessie asks and holds up her ring. "This means you're stuck with me forever."

"Thankfully I can't wait to spend forever with you." I say with a smile as we reach the court room.

Once in the courtroom my teammates and I sit down on the side of the court room behind our lawyers.

It's been around three weeks since the Olympics and today is our equal pay lawsuit trial.

Even though Canada isn't playing a game this international window, Jessie was able to come with me to America since she told her club that we had doctor's appointments for the twins during this international break, which is true, but I really just wanted my Fiancée to be with me during the trial.

After the trial we head to Utah to play our first friendly against Mexico then we head to LA to play Brazil in the Rose Bowl

"Where are the twins?" Ash asks as Shadow lays at my feet.

"My Mom's wife is doing some photoshoot here in San Francisco so she's watching them right now." I say.

"I still can't believe your Mom's alive." Alex says from the other side of Jessie.

"Me either." I say.

"They announced the Olympic team of the tournament." Jessie whispers then she show me her phone.