Chapter 8: Shirakami Fubuki is angry today

Start from the beginning

Leaving the convention, they head to an ice cream stall near a park.

Handing Fubuki a chocolate ice cream. They find a bench to sit down and enjoy it.

"slurp,slurp,slurp"

Quietly, they both enjoy the ice cream, and more importantly their time together.

Fubuki lean her body towards Haruto shoulder, and slowly enjoy her ice cream, taking a small bite every now and then.

Fubuki have a pink palm lips, watching her eating her ice cream, makes her look like a small hamster, slowly chewing through its food.

Her silk like white hair reaches until her shoulder, the softness of her hair is why Haruto love to pat her hair.

Her unusually white skin match her natural white hair perfectly. Inside the pair of blue-green eyes of her, is filled with an infinite amount of worries and love.

Seeing her Onechan teary eyes, she is worried.

"...Why did Onechan cry just now?'

...Haruto don't know how to answer her.

I miss my old family?

...

"Cause I'm thinking of how unfortunate I'm being born your brother, having to take care of you."

Onechan is lying again

"Onechann....."

Haruto decided to ignore her.

"Onechan..."

"Onechannnnnnnnnnnn"

Silents

"Baka..."

With a small voice, Fubuki murmur.

Always keeping everything to yourself.

Do you know how worry I am?

Sheltering me from everything, always taking everything on your shoulder.

You are human too you know? Onechan.

Its ok to cry, its ok to be weak sometimes.

You already try your best, I know.

So please don't hide it.

Please...

Looking at Haruto, she knows he is hiding something from her.

I want to understand you, Onechan.

One day, I want to stand beside you, to become the one that you can rely on.

Just like how you have been with me over my entire life.

I love you, Onechan.

But...

Lying to you imouto...how dare you.

Punishment must be given.

Fubuki puffing her face, bite his arm as hard as she could

"OUCH OUCH OUCH! LET GO! LET GO OF YOUR MOUTH"

A terrifying scream can be heard across the park on that day.

.

.

.

Having dinner at a restaurant, Haruto holding Fubuki small hand started walking back home slowly.

Walking on the quiet street, the moonlight light their way, making sure the traveller won't get lost when going back home.

"Onechan, do you know that yesterday at school, there is a guy who argue with a teacher?"

"Wow, why though?"

"Its because the teacher thought that he cheated during our monthly exam and..."

"They ended shouted at each other! This even reaches the headmaster in the end."

"But I think that the guy is at the wrong there, because..."

Fubuki loves to tell him everything she saw.

And Haruto always listen patiently.

While listening, his mind starts to wander.

What do he want to achieve?

A small voice from his heart ask him.

He wasn't an ambitious person.

All he wanted is to live a normal and happy life.

And that haven't change.

Right now, his only concern is Fubuki.

Watching her smile, grow, he is already satisfied.

But can he be a bit greedier?

Looking at Fubuki, who is smiling while holding his hand.

He can almost see the future cute fox.

In his pass life, a lot of people work hard to make him smile.

Now he wants to become the one to make others smile.

Throughout these two years, he knows his song affected a lot of people. Giving them the motivation, the positiveness, and the energy to continue their day.

Many people has been inspired through his work.

Reading their reviews, he is glad that he managed to help them.

And he hopes to do more.

Meeting Sora and Yagoo, he realized he can affect the world in a way never before seen by anyone.

Vtuber, a whole new world.

A fire is burning in his heart.

Its call passion.

...But he wants to take care of Fubuki first.

He wants to give Fubuki a wonderful childhood, to compensate for her broken family.

That's the least he can do.

Bringing Fubuki home, together they cuddle each other on the bed, falling into sleep.

Haruto won't be going to the studio today. He will be taking a small break for a while.

Just a small break.

https://i.imgur.com/Bg8U0AV.jpg

Daily dose of Ame

I accidentally deleted the edited version of this chapter... so yah sorry for the shorter chapter and lower quality.

Final is coming next week,  will still try my best to update as much as possible though.

Stay safe!