"Why did you let me in here then?" I faintly ask.

Yoongi pauses, looking at me directly in the eye. He takes a deep breath in, tilting his head. He doesn't speak, and just watches me. Then the corners of his lips raise ever so gently.

What surprises me is when his hand slowly makes it's way up to my face, holding my jaw and bringing me closer to his a little bit.

"You're special Yeonie, you always have been." Yoongi whispers.

I blink, not knowing what to say. We both don't speak and just stare at eachother, and my eyes continue to stare right into his. The room is dead silent when we find ourselves beginning to edge closer and closer ever so slightly.

His hand remains on my jaw, pulling me closer to him. I can hear my heart beating at a rapid pace and I can't believe what I'm doing. Am I really about to...?

Our lips are inches away from eachother, I can feel the heat radiating off them onto mine. It's now just occurring to me that I've never actually kissed anyone before. I'll look like the biggest idiot if I screw it up.

However all of them thoughts come quickly to an end when a loud and harsh knock sounds on the door. We both flinch away from eachother in shock from how loud it was. I place my hand on my chest and sigh of shock.

Yoongi groans, standing to his feet and stopping to the door. He throws it open and sticks his head outside the door.

"There's no-one even here." His head turns from left to right looking down the corridor. "The boys are probably messing around."

With a sigh, he turns his head to look at me. "Hold on." He then steps outside and closes the door behind him.

Leaving me sat here, processing what just happened. Or what was about to happen. Yoongi was about to kiss me.

What the fuck.

We were about to kiss, right here in his studio. I was about to have my first kiss. I get chills down my arms just thinking about it. I've never really thought about kissing anyone until that moment, it didn't really bother me. Until now. And part of me wishes it did happen.

Yoongi's gone for what seems like a while, and I begin to get confused. I stand to my feet, opening the studio door. I peer my head outside.

Silence.

Tilting my head, I step outside of the studio, not closing the door just yet.

"Yoongi?" I call out, but there's no response. This is a pretty big building, so he could be anywhere. I don't know my way around properly and I'll most likely end up getting lost.

I know for a fact that if I let go of this door and let it close, I won't be able to get back in again. Yoongi didn't let me see the password, so I'll be locked out.

I curse under my breath, sighing loudly and reluctantly letting the door close. It clicks, signalling that it's automatically locked.

For some reason I decide to go left down the corridor, and I try to pick up my pace whilst walking. I turn the corner to be faced with another corridor, with multiple doors on either side.

Big Hit really is a maze.

"Yoongi?" I call out again, peering my head inside the doors that are open.

Why is it so quiet? I'm pretty sure a lot of people work here, so where is everyone? It's only...12:36 in the afternoon. Maybe they're on a lunch break?

I then hear a clatter behind me and I immediately spin around. I'm the only one standing in the corridor. Meaning that someone is in one of these rooms. Maybe it's Yoongi, or one of the boys?