Ames...

"No!!! No, no, no! Come on, Ama! Don't do this to me!" Dean Winchester cries as he holds the bleeding love of his life. "Come on! Please!" He frantically searches for his cell phone to call 911 when a cold, wet hand gently touches his tear soaked face "Ames... Don't worry Ames, I'm gonna help you." He shakily whispers in her ear, applying pressure to the bullet wound in her side with one hand, and using the other to gently stroke her faded pink hair. "Its gonna be okay. Everything will be all right." Her eyes are starting to flutter close and Dean reaches across the ally for his phone.

"D-Dean." Amalee quietly cries. "I-it hurts, Dean. It hurts." Tears well up in her eyes. Dean wishes, silently, that he could go back. Go back to the wonderful experience of the day before.

~yesterday~

"Amalee!" Dean calls out, smiling, "Come out, come out, where ever you are!" He grins and runs underneath the play ground slide, searching for his girlfriend. "Ames! Come on, babe! Where are ya?" He catches a glimpse of cotton-candy like hair from the miniature cottage, across from him. He coolly struts over to the play house and knocks, "Hellooo? Anyone home?" He hears the small and familiar giggle of his beautiful girlfriend, Amalee, come from behind the miniature door. "Little pig, little pig, let me in." He says in a deep wolf like voice.

"Not by the hairs on my chiny, chin, chin!" Ama calls out. Grinning at her boyfriend from the window.

'She is perfect. Beautiful. Funny. I'm ready for this.' "Amalee, you really need to come out of there so I can talk to you." He said out loud. His smile turning gentle as her eyebrows furrow in confusion. She puts her hand on the knob and tries to push the door open.

"Hahaha! Hey Deano. I think the door is stuck." She says with a sarcastic smile. Dean, growing tired of waiting, takes the door knob and tugs, accidentally taking the door off completely.

"Oops." He says shrugging it off as his stunned girlfriend sits the with her mouth open.

"That's a little too far, don't ya think?"

"Meh." He shrugs." I donno. Now, come out here so I can ask you something." He motions with his hand for her to come out. She slowly steps out of the play house. Her eye brows furrowed with worry. Her hair is the color of clouds at sunset. Clouds with the last bit of Sun light flashing colors against them, causing them to turn a beautiful pink. Her beautiful blue eyes are the exact color of the ocean. If you look hard enough, it seems as though rays of moon light are trapped in her beautiful irises.

"What is it, love?" She asked, as a butterfly swirls around her head.

"Amalee, I have seen a whole bunch of angels in my life. But you, you are more beautiful than all of them put together." He said, slowly moving his hand to his pocket.

"Why thank you!" She smiles even wider, putting her hand to her chest."I try! Now, what's all of this about, Deano?" She tilts her head in curiosity, in a way that would cause anyone's heart to flutter.

"Amalee. I love you, so damn much." He says taking her hand in his. His heart pounding with excitement and nervousness. People in the park began to stop and watch.

"D-Dean what's wro-"

"Shh. I'm not finished." He cuts her off. "Amalee. Ames," he whispers and pushes a lock of hair out of her face, he then kneels down and pulls out a small velvet case. "Will you spend the rest of your life with me?" He opened the case to reveal a small sliver ring with one small diamond perched at the top. "Will you marry me, Amalee?" He asked. At this point everyone in the park was taking pictures and growing misty eyed. And Amalee began bawling as she threw herself into his arms.