"Hey hoes! Today's my birthday!! I'm going to play Minecraft for the first time EVER! I know, it's crazy, how has a 22-year-old girl never played Minecraft before, but I have good reasons. Anyway, I'm with Janie and Jessie, and we're gonna play on a brand new world called the Hoe's Smp, so its gonna be exciting! Say hi guys!" I said after I undeafened on Discord. "HEY!" Jessie screamed, and Janie said "Hey chat!", farming "awwwwww janieeeee"s in my chat, causing me to laugh. 

I then switched from Stream Starting Soon to my game capture screen that had face cam turned on in the top left corner where I usually put it when I game. It had a cute border of stars and a moon with a little tiara on top (because sleeping beauty lol) I tabbed back into Minecraft.

<sleeping.beauty> joined the game

<rainy.janie74> joined the game

<smexy.jessie> joined the game

****TIME SKIP****

"Okay! So since I've been streaming for two hours, I think I'm gonna stop here. In this stream, I have successfully built a house, died at least twenty times, and pissed my friends off. Thank you to all the people who donated and chatted with me! Also, thanks for all the birthday wishes!! But, yeah I think my boss told me to come to work at two, and since it's 1:30, I'm going to go. Ya'll go harass Janie to take me to dinner for my birthday please! Jessie has to go to work so we're both gonna raid her. Anyways, I love you hoes, thanks for tuning in!" I cheered, doing my signature sign off, a heart with my hands, and then blowing a kiss towards the camera. I raided Janie's stream and heard her yell from the other room about the viewer count she got from me.

Jessica and I both changed and made sure we looked presentable, and then met in the "foyer" of our apartment, linking arms and marching to the elevators.  While in the elevator, she pulled a small tiara out of her purse and put it on my head. "Happy birthday!" she giggled and snapped a picture of me turned to the side, my hair falling in front of my face with the tiara sat on my head, posting it on her Instagram.

~~Instagram~~

jessieobrienisaSimp

Liked by MrBeast chandlerhallow janiecarlton_ and 368 more

jessieobrienisaSimp This girl turned 22 today, Love you lots hoe <3 @sleeping.beauty_1998  ~LET ME GET YOU DRUNK BITXH

View all 404 comments

sleeping.beauty_1998 NOO also thank you bby <3