→ BLOODY FATALITY ❞

ANGST | hanahaki diseaseand soul mate

and soul mate

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

WARNING : mentions of coughing
and v//miting

﹀﹀﹀

。 everyone was entitled to their own soulmate. whether you wanted to or not , the world was forced to give you a already thought out future - supposedly anyway.

people were happy with this , having your soulmate's initials on their wrists ; not having a care in the world. they were lucky at the very least.

however , you were different. growing up , it was well known around mondstadt and liyue that everyone with two initials dignified who they were set for life with at the age of 18. though , no one had to struggle with what you had.

was it bad luck ? eh , maybe the world just hated you.

you on the other hand had the ... rare affects of this / curse / if you may call it that. what this means is that well , yes you have your initials from one of your ... closest friend ( ♡ ) but ( ♡ ) didn't have yours.

how did you know ?

they were talking about their deemed soulmate , surprisingly more ... happy or some what less pessimistic. but what stood out more was how you were coughing more - feeling ill.

this was going on for a while , in fact you even started to become distant from ( ♡ ) and wearing a mask. ( which only made you suffocate due to how much you kept coughing and hacking. ) as time went on , you were coughing up flower petals - nearly puking them.

one day , ( ♡ ) had invited you to hangout with them since you and them were hanging out less and less. ignoring how weak you practically felt , you decided to go anyway - lessen the suspicion of the symptoms of ... not having that beautiful life you always wanted.

but things were quickly going down hill , you were starting to feel a bit dizzy - holding your head as you covered your mouth and collapsed on to the ground ; coughing heavily and gripping the petals that were on your hand , afraid to let ( ♡ ) see them.

with a worried look , ( ♡ ) crouched down and gently grabbes your shoulder - trying to get your attention.

what do you do ?

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

MINI FORM :
- name
- nicknames
- love interest

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

MY MINI FORM :
- leilani
- lei , lei lei
- love interest is
mainly diluc but if
your love interest is
him then mine will
be xiangling !