Broken Wings

(y/n) :

I walked in the door  and passed the living room and started walking to my room I had a strange feeling about something ,as I was thinking,I herd a woosh ,and everything faded into a musky dark gray then black.I woke up to a pain in my uper back and. . .s something was off .My back felt lighter and I panicked and tried to get myself free then a threatening pain went up and down my back in response I yelled I . . .I cried for help for a little while till the pain was unbearable then everything went dark gray and then once again it went black.

Inku :

I woke up to a frightening yell. I called Mitsuki I told her I herd crying and yelling from next door Mitsuki said to calm down and told me that she wold call the police.

Mitsuki :

 I was calling the police as I woke up katsuki and we went two houses down where Inku and Izuku where already standing outside.I asked izuku to pick the lock and we where in .

Deku :

I unlocked the door and we walked inside we went to where we herd the cry's and all of the sudden t. . .they stopped.We where right next to the door we herd the yells and cry's where coming from.I was the one to open the door and I saw (y/n) strapped down to a table without a shirt on.I immediately saw something that now one even Villon's should go thru it took me a minute to look away from (y/n) h. . .his wings w. . .where torn off I saw this women holding on of them.I pushed everyone out of the apartment and soon the police came Mom and Aunti guided them to the room they herd the cry's from.

Police :

Omg you over there contact Hawks right now.Trust me it will make sense later!

Police2 :

Yes sir*calling Hawks*

(y/n) :

I woke up in something supper soft and a bright red I. . .I couldn't keep my eyes open and then I herd someone yelling. . .yelling at me.I. . .I looked over and I was terrified to see my mother in handcuffs.The handcuffs didn't scare me it was the fact about how close she was to me.I couldn't I. . .I was terrify'd of her and I . . .I felt like sleeping I felt like I was loosing my . . .my everything and it. . .it went black.

Hawks :

Mydorya's and the Bakugo's please com in her.I had them sit down in front of a table while I sat on the other side.So how do you four know (y/n) and his mother?

Bakugo :

me (y/n) and deku go to the same school and thats where me and deku met (y/n).

Hawks :

Ms. Mitsuki and Ms. Inko how do you to know (y/n) mother?

Mitsuki :

Me and Inku had whent over to there apartment to meat them we where there for about an hour.

Inku :

I had met (y/n) when they moved in and we talked for a little before I had to go.

Hawks :

I see. okay for know on I will be taking car of (y/n) he will stay with me until he can move out.

Deku :

Will we be able to see (y/n) again?

Hawks :

yes (y/n) will still be attending UA. After the interview I flew back home.I carefully opened the door but I herd someone speaking and I closed the door normally but a little bit quieter than how I normally wold

(y/n) :

where am I?*gasp and then a wees*M. . .My b. . .Back I don't think I. . .I shouldn't move for a long long while.I looked over to the side when I herd a creek and a door shutting.Hello h. . .hello w. . .who's there.

Hawks :

Oh good your up.How are you feeling?I started walking over to the room I put (y/n) in.I walked in the room and sat down on the bed where (y/n) was.

(y/n) : 

I haven't seen whoever that was so I hadn't answered.I herd someone walking over to the room and I braced myself for something bad to happen b. . .but it never came.All I felt was someone sitting on the bed I was on.I turned over and I saw a bright red pair of 55-65 cm wings and blond hair.I looked over all the way with surprised and excitement.I sat up even tho it was allot painful and started to brushed his feathers.

Hawks :

I looked back in surprise when I felt my feathers where being brushed.I had never met someone who could properly brush out feathers like that.H. . .how do you know haw to do that?

(y/n) :

I have my own feathers.when I had looked up I saw a confused look. Ohh yea you wont see mine for a while.It takes a few weeks for them to grow back.

Hawks :

What are talking about?Having wings are kinda rare for a quark.I haven't seen another person with wings similar to mine.

(y/n) :

I have wings like yours but. . .There gone for right now but in a few weeks they will be back soon.She hasten done that in a while so theirs nothing to worry about.

Hawks :

Wait. . .s. . .shes done that before?

(y/n) :

w .  . .when I was little she would do that every time they grew back.As I told him this I sunk into him then I put my forehead on his back like a little kid.

Hawks :

I . . .Im so sorry

(y/n) :

Its alright.By the way whats your name?

Hawks :

My name is hawk's.

(y/n) :

WAIT REALLY!

Hawks :

have you ever seen what I look like?