Epilogue part 1

The relationship between Y/N and Loona grew. Later, you officially quitted the old job that you had and made IMP your sole dedication. Now and then, Loona would schedule plans to visit Blitzo and stay the night there. However, when she was gone, you always fell into a deep depression in fear that she will never come back. This resulted in getting stupid drunk while watching sad movies or scrolling through Reddit. Every time, though, she would come home. Your face would always light up, and you would give her a huge hug and say, "I missed you." The night would resume as normal; you or she would make each other something to eat and cuddle.

Since you both worked at IMP and made quite a bit of money through a duel-income, you two eventually settled in a house that was located in a suburb nearby and which you paid for over-time. As predicted, Moxxie did come around to accepting it and realized that it was childish to break it up anyhow. In the office, you would sometimes surprise her with kiss attacks and she would giggle and tell you to 'stop'. You would also sometimes give her surprise back/shoulder rubs, too. Blitzo's heart would always melt when you two would get along like that. You and Moxxie have grown to like each other too. As in, he would invite you to go to his and Millie's home sometimes or to just hang out in the park or go to the local library.

During the holidays or special events, Loona would allow you and her friends to come over and celebrate. If it is only friends, you guys would relax and talk and sometimes get drinks involved, and sometimes get a little drunk. However, if the family or children came over, you all would keep drinking or substances to a minimum in order to not upset whoever has been invited. Though Loona held a grumpy attitude most of the time, a lot of it becomes stored away when she is around you. She would always smile around you... because Y/N is just there. Her boyfriend, the love of her life, is there.

To further demonstrate her comfort and trust, most of the mornings involved her laying on top of you if she is the one to wake up first. When you wake up, she smiles and kisses you good morning. On other mornings, however, she wakes up with her hair in a mess and her eyes squinting. This then follows with her rolling over to hold you grumbling. Because of her major stubbornness to get out of bed, you would sometimes have to put her on her back like a small child and take her to work that way. Primarily it was your duty to make her breakfast since she will not get out of bed to do it. And sometimes, the smell of you cooking would wake her up that way. She would grab a beer from the fridge and hug you from behind to watch you cook.

You both did everything together. Eventually, everyone knew you and her were together. Unfortunately, you were upset that you never knew your parents, and you thought 'they left me, so why would they just get up and care about me finding a girlfriend all of a sudden?' Loona felt the same way about her biological parents. Since they did not want her at birth, why would they want her when she was an adult? Later, IMP's business grew and became more mainstream, thanks to Blitzo's intonative jingle that Moxxie did not agree on in the beginning. Moxxie then apologized for his opinion over it, and Blitzo made sure to forgive him. More new faces began to appear at the office, including your new friend, Michael. Because of Blitzo's business growth, his machinations of him giving you and Loona extra raises became harder to detect. These raises were mainly because of his support for you two, and making you a "new addition to the family". New job positions became available too, such as assistant weapons manager. Their job was to figure out which weapons would be the most appropriate to the task at hand and to help the manager make that decision. Methods of killing would be more creative and developed and deaths were not as reckless.

Indeed, IMP became very successful over time, all because of a book Stolas had lying around in his castle. Without that book, Blitzo would be left without a business and the chance of you ever meeting Loonna would have dwindled. But that is all in the past, now. Blitzo is always ready to keep Stolas satisfied in exchange for the ownership of that book. Just in case if anyone attempted to steal it, Blitzo keeps it in a heavy vault in the closet of the slightly unkempt portion of the office. A few years later,  you build up the courage to give Loona something more special than anything she had ever gotten before...  A ring.