Suspicions

~Bakugou POV~
"Pikachu...?" I say as the class is silent and denki steps forward, kneels down and wraps me in a warm embrace. I flinch at the sudden contact but lean into his touch and eventually even gain the strength to hug him back. I can't believe it. My best friend. Crush. My Idol. Hugging me after i broke down in front of everyone.

~Kami POV~
I sit there amazed that Bakugou actually hugged me back but I decide to whisper something to him I know only he will hear.
"Are you being hurt at home Katsuki?" I say in a stern yet calm voice to make him feel safe, but what I hear come out if his mouth if not what I expected him to say..."I'm fine pikachu. Just-" then he took a deep yet shaky breathe and continued. "Just drop the issue, please..?" He said it as if he was begging me to drop the issue, but I just can't. "I'm sorry but I can't just drop the fact that you just had a major panic attack thinking that we were gonna hurt you...!" I whisper in a slightly louder tone than before to show my concern for him as I look into his beautiful blood red eyes.

~Bakugou POV~
I clench my teeth together in anger and worry that he'll find out what Father does behind closed doors, my fists are in balls.as my nails dig a bit into my palms with his soft delicate hands on both my shoulders. I can't let him find out, Father would literally kill me. So I do the only thing I know how to do right...scream.
"I SAID DROP IT DENKI!!" I scream as loud as my raspy voice box will allow and shove him off so that he lands far enough away that I can stand without hurting him. "Bakugou calm down, take it easy. After that pan-" "JUST BACK OFF! IT WAS NOTHING MORE THAN A SLIP UP NOW DROP THE FUCKING ISSUE BEFORE I ACTUALLY BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU FREAKS!!" I tell at everyone hoping that they'll back off. I stomp over to my desk grabbing my bag and glancing at the clock before exiting. '3:45pm' shit!