Middle School Chpt 5

Author: I'm sorry Zander's perspective will not be shown throughout the whole story. My school is very demanding and 3 perspectives would take a long time and all I have is an hour to write. Thank you for reading (o'u'o)

Jake walked down the hallway, looking around. It looked clear, but thanks to Drew and his crew, he was late to class. Again. Couldn't they just leave him alone? Lia sometimes defended him, but that was only because she had a crush on him, and it usually didn't work. Who knew 8th grade would be so hard. He couldn't even sing without getting laughed at. He opened the door to English.

"Ah, Mr. Jake, late again?" Ms. Matthews asked sarcastically.

"I... was in the bathroom."

"Constipated?" A kid snickered. The class laughed.

"Since you want make jokes, let me give you one. Where were you last saturday and where are you going to be this sunday?"

Jake sighed. He felt like the whole world was against him. "Detention..."

"Correct! And I'll be contacting your parents. Now sit down."

Jake hung his head low and walked to his desk. He heard the snickers from others. "It wasn't even that funny."

"Ms. M! Jake was talking!" A girl said, snickering. She was popular, and Drew's girlfriend. Zoey.

"Jake, go to the principal's office. You have been interrupting your classmates so much, yet you get good grades in everything. That ends today. Now go." Ms. Matthews scolded.

"But I-"

"GO!"

Jake woke up in a cold sweat. He was still having memories from then? It was 2020. He snatched up his phone and looked at the time. It was 5:15 AM. Also a notification.

Z: wat were u doin wit my sister you creep

J: what

Z: oh finally ur up don't pretend u weren't with her in the gurls bathroom

J: she was upset so I was comforting her

Z: shut up I also know u had sumthin to do with Luke break up with me

J: what?

Jake slammed his phone on his nightstand and rolled his eyes. He was NOT about to listen to Zander rant at 5:00 AM. Despite his phone buzzing, he fell asleep.

Buzz. Buzz. Scrawny mother-

Jake looked at his phone to see that Hailey was calling him. Also that he needed to change his ringtone before his parents heard it.

"Zander has been complaining all day, about you." Hailey sighed.

"Why is that princess?"

" Don't call my sister princess you evil, maniacal, mental, freak!" Zander yelled in the background.

"Anyways, look at the time you doof. It's 10:47. You're late for school!" Hailey laughed.

"I'm always late anyway," He muttered. "Zander didn't help by texting me at 5:00 AM."

"Zander!" Hailey gasped.

"What? I was mad and I'm still mad." Zander growled in the distance. A bell rang.

"Okay Mr. Jake. Go ahead and miss second period. I don't care."

"It seems like you do, considering the fact that you called me about it."

"I-, you-, I only, whatever!" She hung up abruptly.

Jake flopped back on his bed. He was going to skip. He still seemed to remember, even all the way back then in 7th grade. He slowly fell back asleep.

Detention was common for him Jake. So in his past time, alone in detention, he could sing.

"I hate you, and you, and you~

I hate your friends and they hate me too

I hate you, and you, and you~

That hot girl bummer, that hot gi-"

"Well, well, well, the nerd can sing." Drew's snarl made Jake jump.

"Drew, could you just leave me alone for one day?"

Drew slugged him and Jake winced. "Listen you music freak, no one will ever respect or like you unless..."

Jake winced at the offer. He thought about it all day long.

"I've seen the girls look at you, and I'm not gonna lie, you look okay, no homo."

"So?"

"If you give up your silly little music career and nerd persona, we might have a spot in our group for you."

Jake woke up to the sound of an angry voice and wheezed. "JAKE! YOU'RE LATE FOR SCHOOL! SO, SO LATE! GET OUT OF BED!"

He dabbed his face with water from a cup he had and acted like he was nauseous. "D-dad?"

Jake's dad walked upstairs, and looked at him. "Oh boy, are you sick?"

"Yeah..." He lied.

"You should've told me, you had me worried some clown had put you in those really tiny cars."

Jake laughed weakly. Dang son, shoulda been a actor!

"I have to go to work, be careful, and the medicine is in the closet." His dad sighed.

"Thanks."

"Bye son, love you. I would kiss you on the forehead, but I don't want whatever you have."

Perfect, no school, no trouble. Although, he felt like he needed to be somewhere...

(AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IS I POPULAR NOW? TANKS FOR ADDING VOTING AND LIKE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH)

(Okie I calm down now byeeeeeee)